Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Pooping
Re: Pooping
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 15:31:34

On 2021-02-24 15:22:32 JP82 said:
On 2021-02-24 15:06:57 Cassanata said: .

lol, the irony of a guy who calls himself gatpomper condemning this guy is funny...fucking someone in the ass is not that far off, it's just that the latter is more prevalent and normalised.

I am in agreement that this should not be normalised, it's fucked up plain and simple. If you are fine with this then would you condemn necrophilia? Is this "fetish" that far off from necrophilia, pedophilia, rape etc.? At the same time it's not society's responsibility or right to condemn this, but the individual himself/herself has to have the awareness and consciousness not allow themselves to entertain this. You aren't born with a desire to be what on, it's not normal, it's some sort of a maladaptaion. Where do you draw the line between a fetish and sickness?

The line between what is and isn't any of your business is pretty clear cut - consent. A corpse can't give consent, a child can't give consent, and a rape victim by definition doesn't give consent. So yes, I'm fine with this (although its not my (2 girls 1..) cup of tea) AND I can condemn necrophilia, paedophilia and rape.

So if you prior to your death gave consent to someone to have sex with your dead body and they then proceeded to have sex with your corpse, it would be fine with you?

If a 12 year old gave consent to an adult to have sex with him or her, then you are fine with it because consent was given?

All that matters is consent? Gtfo
Mike Hope
Mike Hope - Re: Pooping
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 15:41:29

Read JP post a child can't give consent. His point is if it's 2 consenting adults and they are not breaking the law it's got sweet fuck all to do with you what rocks their boat
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 15:53:38

It's not about what it has to do with society, the question is, is it pathological behaviour or not? If it is, then it should be treated as such and not endorsed and normalised.
Mike Hope
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:00:55

Nobody is normalizing it dude, as mentioned in another post blow and go seems normal, muff and go the jury is still out but I certainly haven't seen Dump N Hump regularly advertised (yet)
JP82
JP82 - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 158
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:01:53

When you die, you cease to exist as an autonomous moral agent. As a matter of tradition society tries to respect the wishes of the dead prior to their death but even this isn't always true - fights over inheritance for example. But a corpse is not a person, not legally and not morally. A person that doesn't exist cannot exercise autonomy over his or her body and therefore cannot give consent.

A child is also not capable of giving consent. The very reason that we have things like "age of consent" laws is that we know that a person needs to be of sufficient maturity and decisional capacity to understand the various implications of their choices including the risks and benefits thereof. Children are not able to give meaningful consent because they are by definition not mature adults.

So neither of your examples, are actually examples of consent.

Boobs
Boobs - Re: Pooping
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1124
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:12:55

"lol, the irony of a guy who calls himself gatpomper condemning this guy is funny...fucking someone in the ass is not that far off, it's just that the latter is more prevalent and normalised."

I agree with above statement and have already stated I am not supporting either. What is of interest is that Sylvia, in another recent post, states that she enjoyed some 'greek' action. Are double standards practiced here? Maybe she and gatpomer are good buddies? Just asking for a friend.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:14:21

Ffs, just let this topic go already
Mike Hope
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:17:51

I agree with above statement and have already stated I am not supporting either. What is of interest is that Sylvia, in another recent post, states that she enjoyed some 'greek' action. Are double standards practiced here? Maybe she and gatpomer are good buddies? Just asking for a friend.

To funny, good observation Boobs
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:25:46

On 2021-02-24 16:00:55 Mike Hope said:
Nobody is normalizing it dude, as mentioned in another post blow and go seems normal, muff and go the jury is still out but I certainly haven't seen Dump N Hump regularly advertised (yet)

I think it's pump n dump not dump n hump, if you dumped before you humped, you would never hump.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Pooping
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-02-24 16:26:38
Edited: 2021-02-24 16:39:43

On 2021-02-24 13:34:14 GatPomper said:
A fetish is tickling someone's ass with a feather or blindfolding someone with silk scarves and fucking their brains out.

Shitting on someone is not in the fetish book at all.
It's simply something that cannot be accepted by decent or even decadent society and we should not be normalising it by pretending to be "forward-thinking". It's fucking disgusting.

What's next I wonder.

Just fyi, these are all direct extracts from various online dictionaries:

1) > Brown showers refer to partners who defecate on one another. This may be done using enemas, some of which may consist of diluted wine or food
>> "Her lover laid benath her while she poured a brown shower upon him. This was the "4th rite." The ultimate baptism.

2) > To receive the contents of the bowels of another person for sexual gratification. Such practise is common amongst members of the bdsm community.
>> "Sandra straddled David above his face and neck, relaxed her anal sphincter muscles and proceeded to evacuate her bowels. David moaned with pleasure as her watery stools invaded his nose and mouth. He had noticed in her sex-contact magazine advertisment that she enjoyed yellow and brown."

3) > A practice generally favored by men, the practice involves being urinated upon (golden shower), or defecated upon (brown shower), in order to achieve orgasm. Golden shower and brown shower recipients are usually male.

The medical term for golden showers is urolagnia (urophilia), practitioners commonly call the act 'water works'. Excitement is usually derived from the sight, sound and smell of the stream of urine from one partner as they void upon the recipient.

Brown showers, or coprolagnia (coprophilia) in medical terms, is probably less common than golden showers. Since this type of sexual behavior is probably more atypical than say, dominance or fetishism, men may have to seek the services of a prostitute in order to engage in this type of behavior. Special equipment is often used, and where it is the case that some prostitutes are willing to engage in golden showers with their johns, literature indicates that far fewer prostitutes will engage in brown showers.

In addition to golden showers and brown showers, the term "water sports" also covers the practice of giving and receiving enemas for sexual pleasure, also known as klismaphilia
(Dr Elna McIntosh)

4) > coprophilia (kpr-fl-) n.
The deriving of sexual gratification from fantasies or acts involving feces.

5) > A Normal Variation of Sexual Expression: Although culturally, fecal play may be considered abnormal, the only 'normal' element in the realm of human desire is variation --- every human being will express their needs and desires in different forms. If the play is being done in a consensual and non-coercive manner, then it is simply another variation in human desire, regardless of how it fits in with societal taboos or expectations of normalcy.

6) > The Cleveland steamer is a colloquial term for a form of coprophilia, where someone defecates on their partner's chest.

7) > Fecal Fetishes. Coprophagia is when you are into eating poop while coprophilia just involves playing with feces. Flatulophilia/Eproctolagniac is for people who are fart connoisseurs.
(Extract from: 15 fetishes you didn't know existed from The Book of Kink)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.