Navigation
Sugabear69
Sugabear69 - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Re: What makes your toes curl?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 10:17:03

The ultimate session for me is when I feel, I am not just a wallet. When there is a genuine connection, one such session comes to mind.
The session started way before, almost a week. We chatted on whatsapp as good friends and flirted a bit.

When the hour arrived of the booking I was greeted by her at the door in a short sexy dress and some heels.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, and after a glass of water we started kissing passionately. We could keep our hands off each other. It was really intense with a lot of touching, licking and kissing. She teased me, building me up, commanding me not to cum. After 30 minutes I could no longer control myself and the release was immense as wave after wave rushed through me.

Laying there we cuddled for a bit, but it wasn't long or we were at it again, her hands skillfully teasing and caressing me to a second orgasm.

There was no full house involved but none was needed. We both satisfied each other with hands and mouths. I felt a true connection, one that has spoilt other sessions for me afterwards.
Airjon69
Airjon69 - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 174
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 14:30:20

Raven Fox, have no words!! All of the above! But like you said it!! When are you doing in-calls again?!!
Kooni
Kooni - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1788
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-30 18:41:22

On 2020-11-29 13:28:26 Kooni said:
The "camel-toe" slide is the ultimate "toe curler"

This article explains it much better than I can ever try to.

Have experience it a few times and to me its the ultimate.

medium.com/love-emma/have-you-tried-the-camel-toe-slide-d39eeeb19929

Raven Fox
Raven Fox - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 20:09:49

On 2020-11-30 06:15:05 Lucky Jumper said:
Sounds like you understand the power which a good pussy attaced to a clever woman can hold

Thank you for the compliment. I'd like to think I have a little more to offer than just a "wham bam, thank you mam"

It's very important for me to build a trusting relationship with my punters and the best way to do so is by getting to know each other, not just sexually but also intellectually.
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 11
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 20:12:58

On 2020-11-30 10:17:03 Sugabear69 said:
The ultimate session for me is when I feel, I am not just a wallet. When there is a genuine connection, one such session comes to mind.
The session started way before, almost a week. We chatted on whatsapp as good friends and flirted a bit.

When the hour arrived of the booking I was greeted by her at the door in a short sexy dress and some heels.

You could cut the sexual tension with a knife, and after a glass of water we started kissing passionately. We could keep our hands off each other. It was really intense with a lot of touching, licking and kissing. She teased me, building me up, commanding me not to cum. After 30 minutes I could no longer control myself and the release was immense as wave after wave rushed through me.

Laying there we cuddled for a bit, but it wasn't long or we were at it again, her hands skillfully teasing and caressing me to a second orgasm.

There was no full house involved but none was needed. We both satisfied each other with hands and mouths. I felt a true connection, one that has spoilt other sessions for me afterwards.

She sounds like the type of girl I would like to be with.

Nothing sexier than a sensual sexy woman with loads of skills and oozes sex-appeal
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 20:14:16

On 2020-11-30 14:30:20 Airjon69 said:
Raven Fox, have no words!! All of the above! But like you said it!! When are you doing in-calls again?!!

When I find a suitable venue my darling.

I am in the process of doing so but it is a bit of a challenge finding the right location that's both private and safe
Raven Fox
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 13
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-12-01 20:16:02

On 2020-11-30 18:41:22 Kooni said:
On 2020-11-29 13:28:26 Kooni said: The "camel-toe" slide is the ultimate "toe curler"

This article explains it much better than I can ever try to.

Have experience it a few times and to me its the ultimate.

medium.com/love-emma/have-you-tried-the-camel-toe-slide-d39eeeb19929

Oh yes definitely! And there is nothing more delicious than watching a cock slip and slide through my pussy lips
seanc
seanc - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 79
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 21:46:23

You sound amazing
LOWERCASE
LOWERCASE - Re: What makes your toes curl?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2020-12-01 22:01:46

When someone scratches that spot on my jack that I can't quite reach....nice
Tickling my feet....not nice

Her head bobbing up and down as she takes all of me in her warm mouth. I feel the pressure start to build at the base of my spine, progressing up towards my chest. She runs her nails down my stomach as she keeps her tempo steady, ignoring my not so subtle thrusts upwards. My back starts to arch. I clench down, holding back on the inevitable, muscles twitching....she slows down just a little. She slips her hands under my buttocks, squeezing gently. She slows down a little more, but sucks harder. "I'm coming", I whisper, barely able to draw breadth as my whole body trembles. She looks up, eyes twinkling, as she keeps going. Slowing down ever so slightly and sucking with more urgency. I explode, shaking with the excruciating pleasure of the delayed orgasm. She doesn't stop looking at me as she slowly extracts every last drop, and keeps going until by body stops convulsing and slowly settles back to the bed. Her mouth, tongue and lips continue to tease, gently extracting little ripples of pleasure through me. She stops, daintily wipes the corner of her mouth and drapes her exquisite body over mine, nestling her head on my chest. She runs her hand through my hair, down my face, over my chest and stomach, stopping as she gently caresses my balls. She squeezes ever so slightly and says "Your turn"....

Or that spot on my back. Can't quite decide....
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes your toes curl?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-12-01 23:21:30

When I get rimmed :-S

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.