TME - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 18:08:58

On 2020-04-07 13:10:36 NovaZN said:
On 2020-04-07 12:48:17 TME said: On 2020-04-07 12:11:23

It may sound harsh but some must ultimately die so the majority can live.

This is what it ultimately boils down to. It's sad but the most utilitarian approach.

@TME. So I'm guessing you would class yourself in the category of the majority who should live and would snuggly hole yourself up in your ivory tower while you watch the world's needy and poor die.

Your comment is cruelly false and it shows me that people like you are what's wrong with the world. You selfishly cling to your own self-righteousness and in arrogance you assert your own beliefs, so easily condemning others to die and foolishly assuming that you constitute the percentage of the earth's population who must live.

But fear not my dear fellow, for if you think that Covid-19 is a global catastrophe, hold onto your selfish butt cheeks! Global warming will be the final blow to us all and when that sh*t hits the proverbial fan, let's see who amongst us can so selfishly claim to be the one's who must live.

You, the wicked and selfish of this world, who lack compassion for the poor, you will perish in your ivory towers and no force on earth will be there to save you.

Jackass..

You are a muppet. My stance against lockdown is precisely to prevent mass culling of the economically vulnerable, majority of which WILL survive a COVID-19 infection. Read to UNDERSTAND.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1513
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 19:51:39

On 2020-04-07 18:08:58 TME said:
On 2020-04-07 13:10:36 NovaZN said: On 2020-04-07 12:48:17 TME said: On 2020-04-07 12:11:23

You are a muppet. My stance against lockdown is precisely to prevent mass culling of the economically vulnerable, majority of which WILL survive a COVID-19 infection. Read to UNDERSTAND.

Unfortunately it takes common sense to understand what you said and it seems that is something a lot of people have lost along with their freedom these days.
NovaZN
NovaZN - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 22:50:58

On 2020-04-07 18:08:58 TME said:
On 2020-04-07 13:10:36 NovaZN said: On 2020-04-07 12:48:17 TME said: On 2020-04-07 12:11:23

It may sound harsh but some must ultimately die so the majority can live.

This is what it ultimately boils down to. It's sad but the most utilitarian approach.

@TME. Well then surely I must be Kirmet the frog, because by your logic I've hopped off the topic (pun intended). Yet, all I really understand from reading your response is some must die, as is the way of the world, which we all know, of course, yet the ease with which you seem to accept an immediate end to lock down is shocking. It seems as if you assume to know that it won't be yourself that gets the virus and dies, or that you seem to know without a shadow of a doubt that the majority of the poor will survive Covid-19 infections, as if you are a doctor or health expert? Perhaps you feel its justified that people must just die so the majority can live. Stalin had that same logic, the death of one is tragedy, the death of millions a statistic. Cheers to papa Joe.

Don't get me wrong, I understand the terrible economic consequences of an extended lockdown, accelerating our country's inevitable economic demise, but still, us simply stepping back and accepting that people should die in order for the rest of us to live seems harsh. Besides that,what if,according to your logic,the government allows what you say to happen, then what? Mass death of immuno-defiecent members of our nation, even many workers in this industry, for example, as well as the elderly and vulnerable? And then what? Overwhelmingly our health care system crumbles and then no one can be treated? Then what happens to us all?

Also, I wonder if your 'some must die so others may live' attitude would still sit well with you if you had lost your loved one to the disease or if you were living in say, New York, working on the front-lines? You seem far removed from the sensitivity of the issue you discuss, as if you feel untouched by it's painful reality.

I'm keen for you to enlighten me, a mere 'muppet', on these issues I've raised?
NovaZN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 22:53:40

On 2020-04-07 15:23:25 Need4Passion said:
On 2020-04-07 13:10:36

I feel like I just went to church with a banned punter, I mean priest.

Sadly my brother I'm neither. I'm just a simple 'muppet', saddened by the lack of compassion of people's cold-hearted responses to loss of human life and tragedy.
NovaZN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-07 23:06:35

On 2020-04-07 19:51:39 Need4Passion said:

Unfortunately it takes common sense to understand what you said and it seems that is something a lot of people have lost along with their freedom these days.

Common sense dictates that humanity will eventually all die because of global warming, impending world war, or an extinction level pandemic 1000 times worse than Corona.

Or, perhaps some of us will get
mugged or stabbed to death on our next punt, or get hijacked and shot on the drive home, who knows? So yes, I agree with the 'common sense' of TME lockdown arguement.

I just don't see the humanity in accepting that people must die. 8000 people die of hunger everyday while I sit back and slap my T-bone steak on the braai. But does that make their deaths 'right'?

Lovkdow is trying to prevent deaths, and yes it will increase them too, due to crippling economic effects. So, which do we choose of the two evils? The scenario the US finds itself in now, or ours? You tell me brother, because honestly it's all just monumentally fucked up and depressing. Worse still, no enjoyment of punting, with the fear of this hidden threat lurking in inescapable thoughts of 'what if' lockdown lasts for another month, and some of us are stuck with our lonely, horny, depressed selves with no way of emptying our 'sorrows, or at least just lying back and enjoying the simple pleasure of a BJ to take our minds off our stubbornly difficult everyday lives, so to speak ..
NovaZN
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-08 00:35:00

Perhaps this chap's arguments have some bearing on the points that negate an extended lockdown:

https://youtu.be/qgrk21r1ttw

Judge for yourselves.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2174
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-08 08:53:39

NovaZN, I steered clear because you came across lucidly and even though I disagree with most of what you say, that is your right.

Global warming, all credibility lost, disappointing really.
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 409
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-09 08:00:03
Edited: 2020-04-09 08:01:42

The video/interview is over two and a half hours long but in short, this is what the elitists/cult's most hated son had to say(for the umpteenth time) :
"This coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is a farce. There is no Covid-19."
Same number of deaths as per yearly numbers (no increase)
All the testing (amplified RTPCR) does is identify any genetic material (which we all have in our bodies) which is then just called corona. The higher/greater the amplification, the higher the "positives".
He talks about the exosomes our bodies/cells release when our bodies/cells are poisoned/infected from anything from stress, metal poisoning, toxicity, bacteria, electro-magnetic fields etc
All infections/deaths are now just simply listed "corona".
Most media statements, medical reports are phrased, "person died after testing positive for corona" and not "died from Covid-19".
Then he talks about 5G (everyone's favourite topic) and describes in detail the dangers of 60GHZ and the highly increased Electro Magnetic Fields(EMF) and how it affects the amount of oxygen it absorbs, depriving our bodies thereof and hence more lung issues and breathing problems, not to mention causing an imbalance in our human energy fields, both mentally and physically.
Lockdown/house arrest allows for unhindered erecting more and more 5G towers, even in/on hospitals and schools.
He talks about Bill Gates and his foundation (GIVA),(whose "coronavirus" vaccine has now entered the human trial stage), and his role in all of this with an end goal being the vaccination of humanity with this vaccine along with the nano-chip(s) in it, which will spell the end of the world as we know it.
And for those who want to know more, and with time on our hands, it would prudent to read up about the 1% elitists, the pyramid of human hierarchy, where we sit in it, who sits at the top and their motivation, which might make the end goal and motivation a little clearer.
Control information/media and you control the world.
More on Artificial Intelligence (AI) with it's projected 2030 'take over' date, Elon Musk's satellites link and the World's (humanity's) submission/acquiescence/surrender to this elitist cult
And in the words of Albert Einstein, "Condemnation without investigation, is the highest form of ignorance".
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1527
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-09 10:05:14

On 2020-04-09 08:00:03 Johnny English said:
The video/interview is over two and a half hours long but in short, this is what the elitists/cult's most hated son had to say(for the umpteenth time) :
"This coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic is a farce. There is no Covid-19."
Same number of deaths as per yearly numbers (no increase)
All the testing (amplified RTPCR) does is identify any genetic material (which we all have in our bodies) which is then just called corona. The higher/greater the amplification, the higher the "positives".
He talks about the exosomes our bodies/cells release when our bodies/cells are poisoned/infected from anything from stress, metal poisoning, toxicity, bacteria, electro-magnetic fields etc
All infections/deaths are now just simply listed "corona".
Most media statements, medical reports are phrased, "person died after testing positive for corona" and not "died from Covid-19".
Then he talks about 5G (everyone's favourite topic) and describes in detail the dangers of 60GHZ and the highly increased Electro Magnetic Fields(EMF) and how it affects the amount of oxygen it absorbs, depriving our bodies thereof and hence more lung issues and breathing problems, not to mention causing an imbalance in our human energy fields, both mentally and physically.
Lockdown/house arrest allows for unhindered erecting more and more 5G towers, even in/on hospitals and schools.
He talks about Bill Gates and his foundation (GIVA),(whose "coronavirus" vaccine has now entered the human trial stage), and his role in all of this with an end goal being the vaccination of humanity with this vaccine along with the nano-chip(s) in it, which will spell the end of the world as we know it.
And for those who want to know more, and with time on our hands, it would prudent to read up about the 1% elitists, the pyramid of human hierarchy, where we sit in it, who sits at the top and their motivation, which might make the end goal and motivation a little clearer.
Control information/media and you control the world.
More on Artificial Intelligence (AI) with it's projected 2030 'take over' date, Elon Musk's satellites link and the World's (humanity's) submission/acquiescence/surrender to this elitist cult
And in the words of Albert Einstein, "Condemnation without investigation, is the highest form of ignorance".

Gosh, thanks for giving us the break down. Makes logical sense. One number interests me there is that the overall yearly death rate hasn't increased. Need to Google and confirm. Surely this should have spiked given that something new is taking lives warranting the pandemic measures.
Tegwane
Tegwane - Re: Covid-19 pandemic debunked
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2186
View Profile
Posted: 2020-04-09 10:10:50

N4P 'Gosh, thanks for giving us the break down. Makes logical sense. One number interests me there is that the overall yearly death rate hasn't increased. Need to Google and confirm. Surely this should have spiked given that something new is taking lives warranting the pandemic measures.'

There isn't that is why serious questions need to asked

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.