Navigation
Sylvia
Sylvia - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5413
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-26 07:28:31

nOW I KNOW WHO YUO ARE. You wanted to come crack of dawn (crack is correct) I told you i was not quite ready as just got out of shower, then you said you pay extra if i can see you in half an hour as youlived close. I accommodated you and told you it was cash only, You rocked up when i had little make up on and hair in pony tail, but you kept begging to rock up so early, i had a feeling you may be out of your brains. gave you the benefit of the doubt. Then into the room and wanting to grab me straight away i told you forget that and i could see he was user, ether crack or coke and even asked if he could do coke with me. HAHHAHAH at 7am I dont use anything. I told him to get out pronto. He left and sent me message saying how sorry you were for not going through with booking. didint even take cancellation fee. so yes I know you. Your a junkie nothing more.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-09-26 07:33:30

I am a businessman Miss Sylvia. I was specifically in Joburg for business. Drugs is something I wouldn't even take even if my life depending on them so I am confused?
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5414
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-09-26 08:50:00

iF YOU DID NOT LIKE WHAT YOU SAW YOU SHOULD HAVE JUST PAID CANCELLATION FEE AND BEEN ON YOUR WAY. But you came into my dirty place and shocking service which you stayed the full hour. I only had two clients last week due to having work guys in my place doing painting so it was you and the druggie. I remember you now, if only two clients and was last week, or could have been long ago and you only decided to post now? Does not matter you have been rude and was not necessary to post such ugly comments . You stayed the hour and seemed to enjoy so by posting ugliness like this is completely out of order. If you came and saw how DIRTY my place was then you should have left. Business man you say?? tut tut. END OF.
Sylvia
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5442
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-04 04:55:29

I am posting here because had couple girls call and say to me that some wgs do come on here as punters and leave scathing messages, not only for me but other wgs too. I recieved a PM from a punter/wg who posts often on here and gen forum and told me sircumsised is ? gave me the name of the girl and i can quite believe him/her, maybe they just dont like you to tell me this. Also sircumsised could be friends with the XTL. I believe also XTL could also be wg to leave such a post as it did, i say it because thats what you are!!! SHAME ON YOU. sircumsise knows me quite well as she used to come to my place for drinks etc. This is pure jelousy and trying to post these comments to discredit me. well it aint working!!! I mentioned to you i have my own place paid for along with my own car all paid for. I have worked this industry for years and was wise with money an knew how to invest and make money. You however, obviously could not follow my path, Too bad and now yu left it too late. Yes its jelousy and sorry you feel that way. I also travel each year overseas because i CAN. Any way, again Shame on both of you. XTL as for you i do believe you have not even been to my place. Its all BS. Anyway it has not, as you thought would effect my clients who visit. Sorry you didnt achieve what you intended. I bid you farewell

. NASTY NASTY PEOPLE. SYLVIA.
Claudia Gentlemens Delight
Claudia Gentlemens Delight - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2633
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-10-07 12:57:40

On 2022-11-09 15:59:50 Scorpio007 said:
Name: Sylvia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Northriding

Full Profile: [View Sylvia's Full Profile]

---
Saw Sylvia in Durban. Old and haggard. Hard of hearing too. Plastered with makeup. Ill fitting wig. Big fake tits. Scrawny saggy legs and ass. The worst massage ever. Only thing I enjoyed was pounding her ass doggy style. Place was filthy. Overpriced and underdelivered. Will not go back. Time to retire grandma.

Ratings:

Face: 2/5
Body: 2/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 2/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Scorpio007 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

YOU ARE A LIAR.

I've met her.
She has beautiful legs.
Yes, she wears makeup, but it's classy.
And her boobs are beautiful.
Don't try your nonsense!
Mike Zod
Mike Zod - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 57
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-12 07:25:04

Claudia you think this a retirement village or what?
powder
powder - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 40
View Profile
Posted: 2023-12-22 12:58:36

Not a very polite lady this. Had a horrible whatsapp exchange with her. Totally uncalled for. Convinced she was drunk. Went on a tangent that I am black. Which I am not. As if it even matters. To sum it does. To her definitely. She somehow has missed that the balance of power and money has shifted in SA. Good luck to her.
Kaycee
Kaycee - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12371
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-22 18:06:51

she's been called worse by better people...neh
Aunt Sylvia isn't everyone's cup of tea,but she does deliver.
She's a gem,treat her with respect and you'll get the same
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Review - Sylvia - Rustenburg Rustenburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-12-23 09:13:21

I am apparently sircumsized lol which is the furthest thing from the truth. I wasn't even in the business at the time of this accusation and the nasty things this lady said about me here. Need for passion pm'd her claiming that I am sircumsized lol damn I must really be hot shit if people speak about me when I am not even around lol.

Though I must also say that it is the ladies perogative as to who she wants to see if it doesn't sit well with you them move on to the next person no need to try tarnish her reputation like they tried to Tarnish mine.

For a older women she is really sexy her pics don't do her justice she should consider a different photographer. Clients who see her are generally happy and she's actually quite a nice person of you get to know her.

Why am I posting and defending her after the things she posted here about me is because two wrongs don't Make a right and those rumours were spread by people who are obviously unhappy within themselves they have no proof I however sent all my proof of their harassment to ESA offices as well of proof of what I was doing while not in this business and my name was being dragged through the mud. Funny thing is there are plenty people who can actually account for me while sircumsized was posting and I was partying up a storm at the ESA social.

There you have the full story from the person who they tried to Tarnish lol yet here I am still standing jealousy makes one nasty just saying
SolCandy
SolCandy - Re: Review - Sylvia - Green Point Cape Town
Re: Review - Sylvia - Green Point Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-13 13:39:28

Name: Sylvia

City: Cape Town

Area: Green Point

Full Profile: [View Sylvia's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Mate I booked Sylvia 2 days ago. I sincerely don't know what spirit of a sandawana possessed me to book her, let alone her not even being a mid. I have never been so terrified locking eyes with a chick. Sylvia babe you scared me to death , still traumatized by what I saw before me which was supposedly you...

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until SolCandy built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.