On 2017-08-07 15:23:31 pantum said:
Can i be the barman ??
On 2017-08-07 05:00:22 Mia said:
[QUOTE;794705;slavejhb] @St.Africa just so you know, I was told that it was R2000 for screwing and R600 for watching. I mean there are ladies here who charge that R600 for watching to screw for over an hour! But hey, if you're not earning over 10k you shouldn't be attending
As you are clearly aware of the prices. This included three ladies with all there extras and hours of their time.
The premises and amazing food was provided by our amazing Host Miss. Barbie and Climax who gave up her space and time for this to take place.
Miss Barbie, Climax and Milka and all you awesome amazing men that did show. Thank you again. It was amazing
On 2017-08-07 16:32:09 slavejhb said:
On 2017-08-07 05:00:22
Are you telling me that there were refreshments at the party? And ALL EXTRAS we're on the menu? including the probability of a G/S, B/S, and pegging?
Coz I assumed it was just "normal" sex and no weird extras available. This was not communicated, if it were I would have most definitely pitched. Please state if all bets are off the next time you have a gangbang session.
On 2017-08-07 15:49:26 DIRECTORSSS said:
On 2017-08-07 15:23:31 pantum said: Can i be the barman ??
Hehe..believe that position was advertised just this morning. Your aplication is the first. Well done Sir!
On 2017-08-07 17:45:58 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-08-07 15:49:26 DIRECTORSSS said: On 2017-08-07 15:23:31 pantum said: Can i be the barman ??
Hehe..believe that position was advertised just this morning. Your aplication is the first. Well done Sir!
Bottomless barman maybe??
On 2017-08-08 09:13:10 Malikah said:
Hol up...did someone say orgy????dicks ????hope I won't b banned for my greedy ways....