Navigation
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3802
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:14:22

On 2017-08-07 13:11:49 Veronica Franco said:
So, when's the next one ladies? Maybe I'll pay to come view and learn!



And?
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3336
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:18:35
Edited: 2017-08-07 13:20:49

I only pmed you so you can make me understand why would you comment on something that you not into.I can still share the messages even here.

But I won't waste my time and energy on such,if you want Mia's just give her a call.I must say she is an amazing lady and very horny as ever.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3337
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:21:54

On 2017-08-07 13:14:22 Veronica Franco said:
On 2017-08-07 13:11:49 Veronica Franco said: So, when's the next one ladies? Maybe I'll pay to come view and learn!

And?




Lol we can arrange something anytime,babes you know how I love such crazy stuff
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3804
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:24:55

On 2017-08-07 13:21:54 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-08-07 13:14:22 Veronica Franco said: On 2017-08-07 13:11:49 Veronica Franco said: So, when's the next one ladies? Maybe I'll pay to come view and learn!

And?


Lol we can arrange something anytime,babes you know how I love such crazy stuff



Okay, the next one, I'm there! I'm a cat, and I'm curious...lol
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:30:38

When when when
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:32:33

On 2017-08-07 13:18:35 Miss Barbie Doll said:
I only pmed you so you can make me understand why would you comment on something that you not into.I can still share the messages even here.

But I won't waste my time and energy on such,if you want Mia's just give her a call.I must say she is an amazing lady and very horny as ever.



Feel free to share them if you want. I even told you why I mentioned Mia up front in an attempt to show you that it's in my nature to provide constructive suggestions. I even said you are free to discard my suggestion. And even after you told me the actual rate I never I never actually mentioned it here.

Anyway, just to be clear, I wish you nothing but the best and respect how y'all hustle. I have absolutely no ulterior motive.
Climax
Climax - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
22 May 2013
Posts to Date: 2258
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:36:56

Why did you even enquire as this is not your thing?

Boredom maybe?

It was a great pleasure to meet you ladies and for invading my space for hours...

The guys are happy so are you and that's all that matters...

Africa barbie buys food from her pocket and she buys her own drinks, water for everyone, makes sure condoms, lubrication new wet wipes are enough, clean towels and d that her guests are comfortable...

If she doesn't discuss fees on the open forum it's her business...

And it's not the girls fault that some men have no manners to simply say they can't afford, or can't make it for this reason or the other until last minute...

Maybe you can help by teaching guys how rude it is to simply not showing up for whatever reason...
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3806
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:40:56

On 2017-08-07 13:30:38 Cock007 said:
When when when



Will you be at the next one Cock007? I'm gonna pay to watch you on action...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:48:26

Hehe my first booking. Would love to perform for you babes. Can't wait. Maybe barbie and Malika and I....
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 13:52:16

On 2017-08-07 13:36:56 Climax said:
Why did you even enquire as this is not your thing?

Boredom maybe?

It was a great pleasure to meet you ladies and for invading my space for hours...

The guys are happy so are you and that's all that matters...

Africa barbie buys food from her pocket and she buys her own drinks, water for everyone, makes sure condoms, lubrication new wet wipes are enough, clean towels and d that her guests are comfortable...

If she doesn't discuss fees on the open forum it's her business...

And it's not the girls fault that some men have no manners to simply say they can't afford, or can't make it for this reason or the other until last minute...

Maybe you can help by teaching guys how rude it is to simply not showing up for whatever reason...



I agree with you fully. Yes I was bored and I like to apply my mind to everyday decisions. I have actually written several interesting blogs and academic articles simply based on using my analytical skill set to analyse everyday problems. Your response above and Barbie's PM would have sufficed. (Note: At no point did i mention her specific price on the forum as she had asked me not to).

The shit storm started when people began accusing me of having an ulterior motive. Calling for bans without without actually reading and understanding what I wrote.

And finally, I am not in contact with any other punter as I do my business solo. So what other mechanism besides the forum is there to "teach" punters that they must simply state that the price is beyond their means than make promises they cannot keep.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.