Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 09:07:00

On 2017-08-06 20:50:34 St.Africa said:
On 2017-08-06 19:14:35 Mia said: On 2017-08-06 18:55:56 St.Africa said: Reasonableness

Mind you I am free to comment on whatever I please. It's an open forum. This isn't the first time an orgy has been arranged on the forum and not the first time punters have flaked. As solving problems is what I do for a living I could not help but notice how the obvious issue of payment structure is never discussed. My response above was me politely saying that Cock007's response was a "non-answer" that was as clear as mud. I have done three some in the past where the charges are clear, but crossing swords is not for me. The possibility of being in intimate contact with another man's hairy thighs grosses me out. But each to their own, and I was being diplomatic in my previous responses but since you decided to calm me out I had to state the above to make it clear to you that orgies are not my thing.



Bud it was clear that the 'details' this by the way would be including the fees are discussed on PM. Historically discussing fees on the open public forum becomes a dog show and Mud slinging match and usually ends with no orgy being organised.

If it is not for you its not for you. Stay with what you enjoy. no worries. enjoy and cheers.
Mia
Mia - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 593
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 09:20:24

@ cockoo7 well said but leave him he has a hidden agenda with me as per his pm I was his opening line I have reported to Esa and won't let him upset me further, enjoy your day and stay safe.

Hugs and kisses
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3334
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 10:14:33

On 2017-08-07 09:04:27 hugoex said:
i have attended and enjoyed (as an audience) Barbie's previous orgy/gangbang and had fun. im sure this recent one was equally fun and worth the cash. i do not know why this cash thing is dragged. call individual ladies or PM them if you're interested





Fun thing it's not even his thing,it was awesome.I had so much fun,it was such a turn on.Having a dick in my pussy while licking pussy ohhhh yummy yummy.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 10:16:59

On 2017-08-07 09:20:24 Mia said:
@ cockoo7 well said but leave him he has a hidden agenda with me as per his pm I was his opening line I have reported to Esa and won't let him upset me further, enjoy your day and stay safe.

Hugs and kisses



Mia babes you are a star,just ignore him.Missing your pussy already.I enjoyed fight with Malika over your pussy,shame that greedy bitch lol hehehehehehe.
Mia
Mia - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 594
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 10:46:35

On 2017-08-07 10:16:59 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2017-08-07 09:20:24 Mia said: @ cockoo7 well said but leave him he has a hidden agenda with me as per his pm I was his opening line I have reported to Esa and won't let him upset me further, enjoy your day and stay safe.

Hugs and kisses

Mia babes you are a star,just ignore him.Missing your pussy already.I enjoyed fight with Malika over your pussy,shame that greedy bitch lol hehehehehehe.


Lol I am on my way

St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 32
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:39:14

On 2017-08-07 10:46:35 Mia said:
On 2017-08-07 10:16:59 Miss Barbie Doll said: On 2017-08-07 09:20:24 Mia said: @ cockoo7 well said but leave him he has a hidden agenda with me as per his pm I was his opening line I have reported to Esa and won't let him upset me further, enjoy your day and stay safe.

Hugs and kisses

Mia babes you are a star,just ignore him.Missing your pussy already.I enjoyed fight with Malika over your pussy,shame that greedy bitch lol hehehehehehe.


Lol I am on my way



@ Mia I don't know you from Moses, and helped you under my previous nickname to advertise more effectively. Even then you thought I had a hidden agenda until one of the other ladies showed you that I was only helping you out. Even now I am helping you guys out by highlighting ways that you could communicate more effectively. I have no hidden agenda against you and in fact I don't even know you or even care to know you if I am honest. I highlighted your name in my PM to Barbie to illustrate a point that I have helped you in the past. I even asked Barbie not to talk to me via PM because I don't want her talking my words and spinning them as she has craftly done now. I recently complained to ESA on another thread about this disturbing trend where popular girls and their fans form a lynch mob against anyone that dares to disagree with them. That is just ridiculous.

@ Cock007, at no time did I ask for specifics. But simply explaining what will be covered should be sufficient for any reasonable punter to deduce the expected cost. As I high ted before, discussions about costs are not unheard off on the forum. Ms Lalaa No.1 - an associate of Barbie has on numerous occasions stated her rates on the forum and I do not recall there being a shit storm as you claim. The forum rules also do not specifically preclude discussions of pricing structures on the forum. Just because the pussy was good does not mean that you must stop using your head my guy.

I have simply disagreed with Barbie's approach to arranging the orgy now I am being accused of having an agenda. After all she is the one that was on her pleading that you were the only punter to show up at the agreed time.....Jesus Christ the level of reasoning on this forum sometimes.

If you are thinking perhaps my pockets are not deep enough, look at my reviews. I recently reviewed a Sandton lady that charges just shy of R1000 per hour. Add the cost of driving from Pretoria which I also state in my review - then I spent most of my time with her talking about my culinary skills. So if I didn't join y'all it's because I am not interested.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:46:51

Fok! I was being nice. Oh well next orgy please.
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:48:40

On 2017-08-07 09:04:27 hugoex said:
i have attended and enjoyed (as an audience) Barbie's previous orgy/gangbang and had fun. im sure this recent one was equally fun and worth the cash. i do not know why this cash thing is dragged. call individual ladies or PM them if you're interested



Note I never asked for the exact amount, I simply asked how the cost is charged. If you look at SlaveJhg's response and compare that to Cock007 you will note that there is a difference in the structure. Cock007 talks about bring your own drinks and yet the other punter talks about a flat fee. So just as guys ask about how threesomes work (and the condom swop logistics) and others ask about the cost of an all nighter and the expected service I did the same here. Keeping in mind that such thinking is what I do for a living it makes sense for me to wonder what effect variable turn out has on costing etc. Who carries the risk of no shows? If such matters are of no interest to you then why must I be banned for simply having the intellect to wonder?
Veronica Franco
Veronica Franco - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 3794
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:53:56

@St.Africa....why does a thread about something that doesn't interest you, by your own admission, interest you? There are no shows (so what), but other guys did pitch, regardless of pricing. The ladies have made it clear that they don't need your problem solving talents in this regard as they were happy with the outcome and yet you continue. You mentioned a previous profile...Zimba perhaps? It doesn't always come down to price especially when you have such a unique service at, what I would call, a fair rate!
DIRECTORSSS
DIRECTORSSS - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 238
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 11:58:58

Nope...can't be Zimba. St.Afica paid R1000 the other day for a booking. Zimba is poor...he will never do such a thing.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.