Navigation
Malikah
Malikah - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2015
Posts to Date: 195
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 21:16:15

@stAfrica how u know the "Issue of payment structure " was not discussed??
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2017-08-06 21:47:24

[QUOTE;794540;Malikah] Really thank u to B for organizing I know it's really took a lot of your time n energy and DATA .....lol n thanks climax for allowing us to invade her space with our dripping pussies..and Mia u were amazing thanks guuuurl
lastly to the gents .you boys ,boys oh boy .you really made our fantasies a reality and much respect to you.
We had so much fun,genuine fun
I am about creating memories and the memories we created will definitely last a lifetime.
I am grateful and happy!!!

Well said
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-06 22:11:33
Edited: 2017-08-06 22:14:13

On 2017-08-06 21:16:15 Malikah said:
@stAfrica how u know the "Issue of payment structure " was not discussed??



I meant it was not discussed on the forum. As I tried to explain to Miss B off line, I have no ulterior motives. I study decisions, human behaviors and market patterns for a living. I was bored and offered an alternative narrative to the often stated "shy about his size" story. Guys are also shy about the size of their wallets. After contacting y'all the male ego may struggle to admit that their pockets that are not deep enough. So some will continue as if making the booking and simply don't show up. That applies to orgies and one on one bookings.

And to be fair, the only reason I am still responding is because I was banned under my previous nick after I opted not to respond to what I thought were ridiculous claims that I was pushing an agenda. So no I am not pushing an agenda. I repeat NO AGENDA beyond my own intellectual musings.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 3332
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 22:24:16
Edited: 2017-08-06 22:39:28

@St-Africa I never discuss my payments on the forum,anyone who wants to know they pm,whatsapp or call me.
And guys did show up,no shows do happens everyday.Orgy or not,but we where blessed as we had few gents coming through to spoil us.




Malikah
Malikah - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2015
Posts to Date: 196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-06 22:43:24

Fortunately or unfortunately there is no problem here for you to solve mr ...thanks for offering your problem solving skills tho...its not appreciated .....we prefer the other skills !!!!!lol lol lol
St.Africa
St.Africa - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
28 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-06 23:13:19

On 2017-08-06 22:43:24 Malikah said:
Fortunately or unfortunately there is no problem here for you to solve mr ...thanks for offering your problem solving skills tho...its not appreciated .....we prefer the other skills !!!!!lol lol lol



Whether you realize it or not everything you make a decision you are solving a problem. Your decision to "not appreciate" my post and respond was you solving a problem ie. how to allocate your time between the forum, other leisure, sleeping or working. Not sure if you would have covered intertemporal choice where ever you studied? But the point is, without studying decisions and their impacts we are bound to either repeat bad decisions or make too few good decisions.

Besides, this is a public forum. So I write what I like and comment on what I like, and your preferences in that regard sadly are of little consequence (unless they are offensive off course).

@ Barbie - that is your choice not to discuss prices but discussing prices is not completely unheard off on the forum. Ball park figures for all nighters are discussed often, along with discussions about what to expect during such a booking. So my comment was along the same lines and I don't understand why y'all took exception. Anyway, I guess its your bodies and your business to do as you like.
slavejhb
slavejhb - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
26 May 2011
Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 03:39:44

On 2017-08-06 22:11:33 St.Africa said:
On 2017-08-06 21:16:15 Malikah said: @stAfrica how u know the "Issue of payment structure " was not discussed??

I meant it was not discussed on the forum. As I tried to explain to Miss B off line, I have no ulterior motives. I study decisions, human behaviors and market patterns for a living. I was bored and offered an alternative narrative to the often stated "shy about his size" story. Guys are also shy about the size of their wallets. After contacting y'all the male ego may struggle to admit that their pockets that are not deep enough. So some will continue as if making the booking and simply don't show up. That applies to orgies and one on one bookings.

And to be fair, the only reason I am still responding is because I was banned under my previous nick after I opted not to respond to what I thought were ridiculous claims that I was pushing an agenda. So no I am not pushing an agenda. I repeat NO AGENDA beyond my own intellectual musings.

Duuuude! Stop posting! When it comes to cash most, if not all, of these ladies will kill you! Don't do it, almost got killed when I was reacting to what they call a budget punt (R900 for an hour!!!). So just stop and keep quite. Even though you're right with regards to why some of us flaked out. The rates were a bit too high for me.
slavejhb
slavejhb - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Basic Member
Joined:
26 May 2011
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 03:43:12

@St.Africa just so you know, I was told that it was R2000 for screwing and R600 for watching. I mean there are ladies here who charge that R600 for watching to screw for over an hour! But hey, if you're not earning over 10k you shouldn't be attending gangbangs. lol
Mia
Mia - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Advertiser
Joined:
9 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 592
  View Profile  
Posted: 2017-08-07 05:00:22
Edited: 2017-08-07 05:13:35

[QUOTE;794705;slavejhb] @St.Africa just so you know, I was told that it was R2000 for screwing and R600 for watching. I mean there are ladies here who charge that R600 for watching to screw for over an hour! But hey, if you're not earning over 10k you shouldn't be attending



As you are clearly aware of the prices. This included three ladies with all there extras and hours of their time.

The premises and amazing food was provided by our amazing Host Miss. Barbie and Climax who gave up her space and time for this to take place.

Miss Barbie, Climax and Milka and all you awesome amazing men that did show. Thank you again. It was amazing
hugoex
hugoex - Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Re: ESA's multi racial orgy sex party
Gold Member
Joined:
8 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2017-08-07 09:04:27

i have attended and enjoyed (as an audience) Barbie's previous orgy/gangbang and had fun. im sure this recent one was equally fun and worth the cash. i do not know why this cash thing is dragged. call individual ladies or PM them if you're interested

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.