On 2026-09-24 06:42:19 Danika said:
I completely understand why clients are cautious about paying deposits, especially with the amount of scamming that unfortunately happens in this industry. There are definitely ladies who take deposits and don't honour bookings, and those people should absolutely be called out.
That said, I don't agree that "only scammers ask for deposits." I do require a 50% deposit when clients make bookings, and I have always honoured my bookings. There are also occasions where I accept a booking without a deposit that comes down to my discretion, the circumstances and, honestly, going with my gut....
On 2026-09-28 14:16:44 Cubano said:
SCAMMER Warning.
Her advert is currently off, so i have to be careful here.
Westrand girl, dark hair, great tits - - is scamming her whatsapp contact list out of deposits. Claims to be representing "new" girls about to go live on ESA. Asks for deposits for "starter pack - esa advert /condoms/lube/ etc" Takes money and ghosts.
Also begs for "help" with her Cat at the vet, electricity, airtime, rent, sick kid, etc etc.
SCAMMER Warning.