On 2026-09-21 21:12:38 Todayivisit said:
I don't pay any deposits. I understand fully from a lady's side, but cash is king. I am OK with being rejected for not being willing to pay a deposit.
On 2026-09-20 11:19:15 WestEnd said:
Is there a punter who has sent a lady money upfront whether transport money or deposit and the lady actually came as promised ? Or do they always not come?
I recently paid school fees in the name of transport money. I was reluctant, but I broke my rule and chose to give her the benefit of the doubt. She proved me right.No word from her since.
What is the appropriate thing to do when our paths cross? because she deliberately scammed me. How have punters who have been scammed dealt with this?
Dishonest ladies what do you do when that punter you scammed walk into your room after you ignored and blocked him?
Her Ad is off,would review her.
On 2026-09-22 09:17:10 Jaquesstrap said:
Yep, agreed. Asking for a deposit is free info on knowing who to avoid. Only scammers do ask for deposits. That is my rule and I have never been let down.
On 2026-09-21 21:12:38 Todayivisit said: I don't pay any deposits. I understand fully from a lady's side, but cash is king. I am OK with being rejected for not being willing to pay a deposit.
On 2026-09-22 09:34:17 JackParrow69 said:
On 2026-09-22 09:17:10
Don't know if every single one is a scammer but your idea has weight. If you treat it like that and never pay a deposit, you are 100% guaranteed to never get scammed like that.
On the other hand those who think they are not dealing with a scammer are probably 99% certain of getting scammed. Even the ones that mentioned didn't scam probably didn't scam that guy but doesn't mean they didn't scam others or won't scam others or even the same guy down the line. It's happened tons of times on the purple pages. "I've been seeing her for years. I've lent her money or paid her deposits many times before. I thought I could trust her". "She's a very popular or reputable wg" blah blah until they get scammed. Boo hoo.
ESA forums is littered with these warnings and experiences. Even ESA warns against this but punters will ignore everything and sign up to be scammed and then come complain about being scammed.
JP69