Navigation
Meg
Meg - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 863
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-28 07:30:54

Lmao! Ja ja! Joe you take it on the 10.7. Sorry im a bit out with the 11cm. Would have loved to be a fly on some peoples wall whahaha
joe73
joe73 - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 07:34:18

I think I must bring my ruler meg. I cant see so lekke. My pens te groot. Lol
mojompower
mojompower - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 181
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 07:38:18

A wise magician once said, its not the size of the wand that matters, its the magic inside.
Mujahid001
Mujahid001 - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 247
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 07:49:23

I want to turn my 2.31 inches to 4 inches of love muscle. will be calling Dr Ali whose advert I found in the Fordsburg Rising Sun community newspaper. he promises to use special magic stone and mountain herbs from Senegal to nearly double my lenght and girth in 1hr of treatment. At R1800 its a bargain.

@Daporra lemme know if you interested. I can organise us a bulk discount. Ill tell him you my cuzzie and to make a plan my laanie

Fire in her Hole
Fire in her Hole - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 08:18:55

I think that ladies can charge by size in future. That's more flexiable. The smaller shouldn't be charged as much as the horse one. Lol

*FH=Fire in her Hole
le roux
le roux - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 153
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 08:31:42

When I was a child in School, I swear it was that long ago, we were in the shower after sports and a couple of the bigger (in stature) boys regularly went through a bit of pointing laughing and loudly commenting at the miniscule size of my member.

One day somewhat tired and probably a little upset I chose to do something about it.

“All I need to do is to hang some weights off of it” I thought. After a few sessions I should start to see a result right?

“How do you hang weights of off it” I thought.

In case you are wondering, what you need to do is to get some form of really really strong tape. The sort that used to be wound around the handlebars of racing bicycles, the drop handled type, is ideal.

Assist the old chap to stand to attention start by taping a couple of pieces of string to him and then wind a good deal of more tape around him. In much the same way as you would with a set of handle bars.

Attach weights to the string. I would start with mums baking weights rather than dad’s weightlifting weights, but books, household items or in my imaginative case a vase filled with water should work.

The result… WTF! OMG! AAAAAAAARRRRRRRR! CRASH! (water everywhere). GET THE TAPE OFF GET THE TAPE OFF!

#$%@! The tape isn’t coming off (it aint supposed to that’s why you put it on handle bars!)

The after affects, having to put on a limp, that even got me a doctor’s appointment so the big boys (in stature) would not see me in the shower with my red inflamed member with patches of skin missing and those grubby marks left over from the sticky stuff that you cannot remove. Like when you rip off a band aid. (Oh! One word of advice, do not try to use methylated spirits to remove this sticky stuff from you old chap!)

13.5cm in case you are wondering, maybe the weights worked, maybe not. And don’t worry ladies the scarring has disappeared.
youngbuck
youngbuck - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 08:41:38

15cm, guess I'm firmly in the average camp. I can live with that.

This thread has been hilarious btw, need some of Chmok's popcorn
joe73
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 08:46:51

Charge like toll fees. Tollies cheap. Busses or trucks more.
joe73
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2016-01-28 09:15:27

11 to 16.
Meg
Meg - Re: The biggest and or the smallest member WG have seen
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 865
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-01-28 09:49:22

Lmao le roux! Um oom joe as ons charge met size gaan jy bietjie inbetaal! Bliksem(bloos), het jy hom wragtig gaan styf maak en meet? Whahahaha! Jis dis funny

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.