Navigation
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - If you are looking for the following races
If you are looking for the following races
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2430
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:19:02

Indian
Asian
Caucasian
Native America
Latinos
Colored
Ladies.

I have passed for the latter lmao.

When I say I have passed for the latter I need you to fully understand that Indians think I am Indian Asians think I am Asian, Caucasian thinks I am Caucasian. The native Americans think I am Native. Latinos think I am Latino.

The colored are co confused they don't know if I'm Indian or white lol.

The truth is that this is a fantasy site if need be I can be all of the above and can speak most languages partially to tie in with your fantasy. Except for the multitudes of native languages. I tried but Shoshone, Cree, najavo, Sioux Cherokee and a few others and it's quite difficult the only words I know are simple ones A'ho which as a different meaning in some of the native languages.

Point is I can cater to most racial requests all you have to do is play dumb lol
oraljim
oraljim - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Gold Member
Joined:
3 Sep 2013
Posts to Date: 1898
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:20:43

On 2021-05-17 20:19:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Point is I can cater to most racial requests all you have to do is play dumb lol



Not a big ask given some of the current forum folks :-DD
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8349
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:23:03

On 2021-05-17 20:20:43 oraljim said:
...Not a big ask given some of the current forum folks :-DD...



LMFAO......
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8350
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:24:52

On 2021-05-17 20:19:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
...A'ho ....
which as a different meaning in some of the native languages....



OK we not gonna guess what it means here....LOL

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2434
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:33:05

On 2021-05-17 20:20:43 oraljim said:
On 2021-05-17 20:19:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Point is I can cater to most racial requests all you have to do is play dumb lol

Not a big ask given some of the current forum folks :-DD



Lmfao you are one ahead of me OJ ;)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2435
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:38:15

On 2021-05-17 20:24:52 semensquirter said:
On 2021-05-17 20:19:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said: ...A'ho ....
which as a different meaning in some of the native languages....

OK we not gonna guess what it means here....LOL



If you guessed A ho your wrong ;) it sounds like it but has a few different meanings

In Lakota it means hello, in Cherokee it means amen, in Kiowa it means thank you in ather languages it means I agree. Those are the ones I know lol that's why I need these guys to play dumb.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8351
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:46:56

I meant literally...LOL..
Anyways...how's your Tamil?
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2437
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:55:49
Edited: 2021-05-17 20:57:06

I will literally spank you :) naughty naughty :)

I speak a bit of gujarati/urdu but I still need the guys to play dumb :)
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Basic Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8353
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 21:07:41

Check your PM.
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: If you are looking for the following races
Re: If you are looking for the following races
Advertiser
Joined:
21 May 2014
Posts to Date: 2438
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 21:25:37

Got it, your turn now.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.