Navigation
Cardi
Cardi - Craving cock-:)
Craving cock-:)
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 178
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-13 11:29:19

Hi gents,
I need some delicious cock in my mouth or tight my Nunu,
R300 blow-&-go
R400 30min of nawtiness....

073-327-0345!!!!
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Craving cock-:)
Re: Craving cock-:)
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 847
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-13 13:00:17

On 2021-05-13 11:29:19 Cardi said:
Hi gents,
I need some delicious cock in my mouth or tight my Nunu,
R300 blow-&-go
R400 30min of nawtiness....

073-327-0345!!!!



If this is how much you are willing to pay for some delicious cock, I am in, I dont know about the other punters
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Craving cock-:)
Re: Craving cock-:)
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 851
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-13 13:44:10

On 2021-05-13 13:00:17 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-13 11:29:19 Cardi said: Hi gents,
I need some delicious cock in my mouth or tight my Nunu,
R300 blow-&-go
R400 30min of nawtiness....

073-327-0345!!!!


If this is how much you are willing to pay for some delicious cock, I am in, I dont know about the other punters



For you I do special price (Tomorrow only)
R250 blow-&-go,
for R350 30min of nawtiness....
Cardi
Cardi - Re: Craving cock-:)
Re: Craving cock-:)
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2019
Posts to Date: 179
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-13 14:42:44

U on Anthony...
I'll do it, can't wait to meet u....

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.