On 2021-05-12 22:44:04 Liza said:
Every Friday is black Friday by me. I don't work Fridays so yes it's black as all the lights in my guesthouse are off. Lol... Aaah, I'm just being silly. I love you all.
On 2021-05-12 22:41:16 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-12 22:16:31 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-05-12 07:49:46 AnthonyEdwards said: What about the ladies that give you normal rates, but you must mention a thread an the word special then they will give you discounted the rate.
Then you think it's the same with another lady and she thinks you trying to bargain with her.
Can you bargain with all the ladies or only some of them?
Some ladies will add you to the shitlist on questions asked. I know my evil twin does that.
Eish, I hope they update their profiles to say
Dislikes:
- Bad Hygiene <--- (Standard default entry, I think ESA adds that in for free)
- Bad/Disrespectful behaviour <--- (Another standard but optional one)
- will add you to the shitlist on questions asked
Then we know not to ask these ladies questions
On 2021-05-12 22:49:42 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-05-12 22:44:04 Liza said: Every Friday is black Friday by me. I don't work Fridays so yes it's black as all the lights in my guesthouse are off. Lol... Aaah, I'm just being silly. I love you all.
Speaking of which, I would like to bring some light into your life Ma'am
I will inbox you some details
xoxo
On 2021-05-12 23:13:09 Liza said:
On 2021-05-12 22:49:42 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-05-12 22:44:04 Liza said: Every Friday is black Friday by me. I don't work Fridays so yes it's black as all the lights in my guesthouse are off. Lol... Aaah, I'm just being silly. I love you all.
Speaking of which, I would like to bring some light into your life Ma'am
I will inbox you some details
xoxo
Whoop whoop, I'm super excited. You've kept your promise. A man of his word. Thank you AE!
Guys... You will like it once you see it.
On 2021-05-12 07:49:46 AnthonyEdwards said:
...
Can you bargain with all the ladies or only some of them?