Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Men with beard
Men with beard
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 10773
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-09 13:25:38

Do men with long beard still exist??

HornyChameleon69
HornyChameleon69 - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Gold Member
Joined:
2 Feb 2020
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 13:38:40

I see them all the time. Mine used to be like "Oom Paul", but I trim it down these days because it does not play well with my CPap machine
jamei
jamei - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 14:03:11

Ben Layden might know some guys for you.
So too, he might at length be able to explain the role of continuous positive airway pressure and the combined works of Shakespeare, all at the same time.

While vampirezn might simply just ask: "How much to cut, baby?"
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Jan 2013
Posts to Date: 525
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 14:14:05

On 2021-05-09 13:25:38 Miss Barbie Doll said:
Do men with long beard still exist??



They are fasting :)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 727
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 18:37:40

Men with short neatly trimmed beards exists

Jake the bearded man
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Advertiser
Joined:
20 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 1979
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-09 21:27:15

SBWL Beard Gang
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 225
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-09 22:18:29
Edited: 2021-05-09 22:21:16

Oops. Let me rather delete my post. Must be so damn careful what one says here. I was mentioning a well know Afrikaans singer who has a long beard. I deleted his name because next thing you know I'm promoting him.. lol. Ek soek nie weer n ban nie...
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 735
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 22:24:15

On 2021-05-09 22:18:29 Gretchen said:
Oops. Let me rather delete my post. Must be so damn careful what one says here. I was mentioning a well know Afrikaans singer who has a long beard. I deleted his name because next thing you know I'm promoting him.. lol. Ek soek nie weer n ban nie...



LOL can't get another ban we have only just welcomed you a d the monkey back

Jake XXX
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 231
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-09 22:49:00

@Jakeburns78. I'm GLAD to be back. I love being interactive on the site the topics and discussions here beats FB. Way more interesting.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Men with beard
Re: Men with beard
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 740
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-09 23:34:39

On 2021-05-09 22:49:00 Gretchen said:
@Jakeburns78. I'm GLAD to be back. I love being interactive on the site the topics and discussions here beats FB. Way more interesting.



I love this forum, but some of our fellow members need to

1, learn respect
2, get a sense of humour

Then it will be even more awesome

Jake XXX

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.