Navigation
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 637
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:08:15
Edited: 2021-05-08 19:08:47

On 2021-05-08 12:01:31 Need4Passion said:
Hope I'm not overstepping here but according to her WhatsApp status, it is today and there's a special of 60 minutes for R900.



I wish you would overstep your area and get your ass here immediately .... Lol
Curt
Curt - Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Gold Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 2202
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-08 19:13:27

I wish you would overstep Harley and come to the Kalahari...
Harley Sins
Harley Sins - Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Re: Harley Sins Available in Rosebank
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 640
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-08 22:58:36

On 2021-05-08 19:13:27 Curt said:
I wish you would overstep Harley and come to the Kalahari...




@Curt... Touche ;p

I better get my butt over there ASAP.... Long overdue... What's the closest airport... Can I stay over? :D

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.