On 2021-05-08 13:46:51 Grace said:
Lol... some guys that call ask weird things hey... this morning 1 guy said to me "I have 200...its a small d"
Ja neh... smh... I'm totally speechless
On 2021-05-08 14:06:41 Jakeburns78 said:
I know but R200 its just rude and insulting
On 2021-05-08 14:28:55 Need4Passion said:
I see quite a few girls had blow and go specials for R150-250 here though. Would that not have been an option? Maybe even telling him to increase it to R250. Just wondering.
On 2021-05-08 14:32:37 Need4Passion said:
Is it really? I've taken up those offers with a few girls here at Even R150. Note, they had the offers advertised here. The thing is each of those resulted in multiple follow up hour long bookings and they kind of became regulars get I would never have know or gone to them if it wasn't for those blow and go offers.
On 2021-05-08 14:44:41 Grace said:
On 2021-05-08 14:28:55 Need4Passion said:
I see quite a few girls had blow and go specials for R150-250 here though. Would that not have been an option? Maybe even telling him to increase it to R250. Just wondering.
Nah I dnt do that... maybe he must just go to the place where CakeLover once said the beautiful girls charge R50
On 2021-05-08 14:59:13 Need4Passion said:
Went there the other week. Wasn't too bad, big selection of hotties. It's pomp and go though. And it was R70, but for R100 you can get a BJ too, lol
On 2021-05-08 14:46:44 Grace said:
...
Eh... I never knew there was such offers on esa
On 2021-05-08 15:04:25 Grace said:
On 2021-05-08 14:59:13 Need4Passion said:
Went there the other week. Wasn't too bad, big selection of hotties. It's pomp and go though. And it was R70, but for R100 you can get a BJ too, lol
So where is this place tho???????????????
On 2021-05-08 15:04:35 Need4Passion said:
Maximilian had R150 some time last year when I first met her because of that offer.
Tisha and Harley Sin had R250 blow and go's up until a few days ago and probably still do or will again. As you can see, these are popular girls usually in the top 10. Food for thought.