On 2021-05-05 13:43:06 Ashleigh @ Be Sensual said:
Ooh, pick me, pick me!
Happy to volunteer if you can get to Pretoria xx
Sounds like fun.
On 2021-05-05 16:13:38 Shakira said:
Lovely profiles, love it! Pm me your rates please
On 2021-05-06 14:33:42 Ziske said:
Sexy @Miss Barbie Doll thank you for that compliment xxx
On 2021-05-06 14:59:46 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-05-06 14:33:42 Ziske said: Sexy @Miss Barbie Doll thank you for that compliment xxx
You are welcome babes,mmmm you owe me now:))hahahaha
On 2021-05-06 09:59:55 BenitoMusolini said:
On 2021-05-05 22:50:17 Nikki said: Id like the girl to be attracted to me aswell
Eish I juss wish I can lick u everywhere and I know my pussy will drip and let another dick slide .Imagine me when I bend over while I suck those juices out of ur clit and a guy give me from Behind. DAMN THAT MEANS I SHOULD RUB MY CLIT THEN .
Hi Nikkilicious, me and you and you better half can do that Nikki,I wanna see how your juices drip**wink**, let's talk my naughty daughter
On 2021-05-06 08:01:35 Shakira said:
Thats abit too much for me at this stage hahaha thanks Nikki
On 2021-05-06 13:52:29 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-05-05 16:13:38 Shakira said: Lovely profiles, love it! Pm me your rates please
I know this may be used against me since we all see things in different ways,but i dont think it will be wise to start with offering money:)
Firstly i would say you got one amazing responds from such beautiful ladies,i have met Ziske she is beautiful and i know she will guide you well for sure:))
And i know Nikki will rock your world,she is good in eating pussy.and got one taste pussh for sure
I just havent had a pleasure to meet other ladies,but i love their profiles:))
So you are definitely in for a treat,but in my point of view is that i think it would be better if you met the lady of your choice first just maybe for a coffee,drinks or whatever you 2 decide to do:)my worry is that what happens if you book a lady then you realize that you were mistaken?and it may leave the other lady as well a bit hurt and disappointed:)
Remember right now you are just curious and a bit confused maybe,i believe a meeting first would work for both of you.like lets say you meet and have fun,then you guys can have an overnight:))then if you guys happen to get it right together now you may even advertise your threesomes which alot of punters would so much love:))i hope it makes sense:))
My other advice for you now is for you to make it right,start by imagining about the kind of a woman you want to be with:)and you can go through their profiles start imagining yourself being with them and the one who turns you on go for her:))
You need to know the type of a woman that makes you weak:))