On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said:
On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
On 2021-05-06 12:47:53 BikerBrian said:
On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said: On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
Dude, this is what you sound like :
Kaycee: I like chocolate ice-cream
You: oh, so you are admitting to hating vanilla, strawberry ripple and rocky road! Bet you are against cake and apple pie too!
For the sake of fuck, man. Stop putting words in her mouth.
On 2021-05-06 08:39:13 LuisG said:
On 2021-05-05 18:38:06 Melina - The Edging Expert said: You can try Madge Wallace or Camalot they both been around for a long time.
Can you recommend anyone nearby who does shiatsu or your type of pressure point massage and knot/pain relief?
On 2021-05-06 12:55:19 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-05-06 12:47:53 BikerBrian said: On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said: On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
Dude, this is what you sound like :
Kaycee: I like chocolate ice-cream
You: oh, so you are admitting to hating vanilla, strawberry ripple and rocky road! Bet you are against cake and apple pie too!
For the sake of fuck, man. Stop putting words in her mouth.
Totally agree.... Just another disgruntled guy who is bored the way I see it
On 2021-05-06 14:07:09 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-06 08:39:13 LuisG said: On 2021-05-05 18:38:06 Melina - The Edging Expert said: You can try Madge Wallace or Camalot they both been around for a long time.
Can you recommend anyone nearby who does shiatsu or your type of pressure point massage and knot/pain relief?
Yes Arhwen lol
On 2021-05-06 14:09:22 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-06 12:55:19 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-05-06 12:47:53 BikerBrian said: On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said: On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
Dude, this is what you sound like :
Kaycee: I like chocolate ice-cream
You: oh, so you are admitting to hating vanilla, strawberry ripple and rocky road! Bet you are against cake and apple pie too!
For the sake of fuck, man. Stop putting words in her mouth.
Totally agree.... Just another disgruntled guy who is bored the way I see it
Smile and wave he's not worth it ;)
On 2021-05-06 15:42:48 LuisG said:
On 2021-05-06 14:07:09 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-05-06 08:39:13 LuisG said: On 2021-05-05 18:38:06 Melina - The Edging Expert said: You can try Madge Wallace or Camalot they both been around for a long time.
Can you recommend anyone nearby who does shiatsu or your type of pressure point massage and knot/pain relief?
Yes Arhwen lol
Lol, that means tomorrow or June though
On 2021-05-06 16:05:02 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2021-05-06 14:09:22 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-05-06 12:55:19 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-05-06 12:47:53 BikerBrian said: On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said: On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
Dude, this is what you sound like :
Kaycee: I like chocolate ice-cream
You: oh, so you are admitting to hating vanilla, strawberry ripple and rocky road! Bet you are against cake and apple pie too!
For the sake of fuck, man. Stop putting words in her mouth.
Totally agree.... Just another disgruntled guy who is bored the way I see it
Smile and wave he's not worth it ;)
Or kill with kindness...
Would like to say thank you to massage inc. I'll be doing a course there over 4 weeks... Can't wait, almost gave up. Lady contact me to say she can help me and to get my certificate...yay so excited....
Thanks for all the support and guidance ladies...
On 2021-05-07 03:12:45 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-05-06 16:05:02 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-05-06 14:09:22 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-05-06 12:55:19 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2021-05-06 12:47:53 BikerBrian said: On 2021-05-06 09:11:09 marccanham said: On 2021-05-05 06:43:59 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good morning ladies of the purple world, I'm looking for a professional massage lady to help me learn more about massage. Techniques etc. Preferably someone who knows what they are doing.....
In other words you are saying most of the massage girls on ESA aren't professional and don't know what they are doing?
Dude, this is what you sound like :
Kaycee: I like chocolate ice-cream
You: oh, so you are admitting to hating vanilla, strawberry ripple and rocky road! Bet you are against cake and apple pie too!
For the sake of fuck, man. Stop putting words in her mouth.
Totally agree.... Just another disgruntled guy who is bored the way I see it
Smile and wave he's not worth it ;)
Or kill with kindness...
Would like to say thank you to massage inc. I'll be doing a course there over 4 weeks... Can't wait, almost gave up. Lady contact me to say she can help me and to get my certificate...yay so excited....
Thanks for all the support and guidance ladies...
Ah she is a honey and one beautiful humanbeing. I just love her to bits.