Navigation
Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 518
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:06:39
Edited: 2021-05-05 18:17:41

On 2021-05-05 16:14:42 modnarmodnar said:
Lol I literally didn't say anything negative. But I'll leave this thread now. You can have the last word.



Nd since we talking about anything besides the topic... U reviewed someone I know badly, is it really hard to keep quiet if u have something negative to say?? Wats wrong with only saying something good?..
And who died and made u the expert?????
Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 519
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:07:21

On 2021-05-05 17:59:52 semensquirter said:

That's me!...but you know that already...right?
LOL



Hehe ofcos I know :)
Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 520
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:08:53

On 2021-05-05 17:48:36 Jakeburns78 said:


Female (most of the time)
Breathing (always)
Over 18 (always)



Basically anything wearing a skirt.... or pants... just anything that walks.lol
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Feb 2010
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:16:32

On 2021-05-05 18:06:39 Grace said:
On 2021-05-05 16:14:42 modnarmodnar said: Lol I literally didn't say anything negative. But I'll leave this thread now. You can have the last word.

Nd since we talking about anything besides the topic... U reviewed someone I know badly, is it really hard to keep quiet if u have something bad to saying??? Wats wrong with only saying something good?..
And who died and made u the expert?????



You seem like a real nag.... He said he didn't mean to offend you and left the thread... But u go on and on and on.

So my perfect person....

-A woman
-Not a nag
Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 521
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:20:53

On 2021-05-05 18:16:32 Hotwired said:

You seem like a real nag.... He said he didn't mean to offend you and left the thread... But u go on and on and on.

So my perfect person....

-A woman
-Not a nag



A real nag is wat u go home to!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 628
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:31:44

On 2021-05-05 18:08:53 Grace said:
On 2021-05-05 17:48:36 Jakeburns78 said:

Female (most of the time)
Breathing (always)
Over 18 (always)



Basically anything wearing a skirt.... or pants... just anything that walks.lol



Yep pretty much

Jake XXX
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Mar 2020
Posts to Date: 122
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 18:40:06

I like my women, slim and sexy.... So I can throw them over my shoulder...


No Fatties, chubbies or stinky ladies for me... Yukkk...!
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 1071
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 22:52:48

In 1 word, Lindsey.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-05 23:06:19

On 2021-05-05 18:20:53 Grace said:


A real nag is wat u go home to!



Lmaooooooooo
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-06 07:27:39

The violence in this thread lol.

I have a few preferences.

Petite, cute, soft, dainty yet curvy. I think slim thick is the word.

Then I also have a thing for pear-shaped women for some reason.

Pretty face all around in both cases.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.