Navigation
Vicky
Vicky - Wonky Wednesday special
Wonky Wednesday special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 881
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:57:52
Edited: 2021-05-05 13:59:23

Hi gents ;)

Come get an allnight FH spoil...12 hours of hot steamy naughty fun for only R1500!
(FH includes GFE,OWO,CIM,COB,AR etc but excludes Greek or bareback penetration)

Available for both in and out bookings

Add the jacuzzi and swing to the deal with an inbooking for R500 extra ;) (Total=R2000)

This wacky deal available until Friday so dont waste time huns! ;)

Call whatsapp or telegram for more details.


Vicky
Vicky - Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 886
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 17:56:24

Bumpinggggggggg
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 630
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:35:05

I found out what bumping is today and I liked it :)

Jake XXX
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:53:30

On 2021-05-05 19:35:05 Jakeburns78 said:
I found out what bumping is today and I liked it :)

Jake XXX



Mmm you said you gonna tell me too ;)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 632
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 19:57:55

On 2021-05-05 19:53:30 Vicky said:
On 2021-05-05 19:35:05 Jakeburns78 said: I found out what bumping is today and I liked it :)

Jake XXX

Mmm you said you gonna tell me too ;)



And I will. shhh its not for everyone to know

Jake XXX
Vicky
Vicky - Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Re: Wonky Wednesday special
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Mar 2021
Posts to Date: 893
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 20:00:39

On 2021-05-05 19:57:55 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-05-05 19:53:30 Vicky said: On 2021-05-05 19:35:05 Jakeburns78 said: I found out what bumping is today and I liked it :)

Jake XXX


Mmm you said you gonna tell me too ;)

And I will. shhh its not for everyone to know

Jake XXX



Mmmm my lips are zipped...waiting patiently hehe ;)

Xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.