Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-05 15:48:45

Lol. I didn't think I'd derail your thread, topic just interested me and I thought it was innocuous enough.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:08:22

On 2021-05-05 15:35:19 Grace said:

On 2021-05-05 14:56:08 modnarmodnar said:
Yes, and if your ideal dude booked you, would that change things? Simple question.

Listen here modnar... I dnt know if u woke up on the wrong side of the bed today or wat... But I dnt wake up in the morning thinking how can I please modnar today



Hahahahahahagaga

Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 516
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:09:48

On 2021-05-05 15:48:45 modnarmodnar said:
Lol. I didn't think I'd derail your thread, topic just interested me and I thought it was innocuous enough.



Its bcos of ppl like u why I sometimes get lazy to check the forum... u say something wrong, u get flack... u say nothing wrong, u still get flack. Let's be honest checking the forum requires a lot of energy...

I just asked a simple question now I have to keep checking wat negative things are being said by ppl like modnar.
This forum is not for the faint hearted... I think I must rather save my energy, the negativity I get is really not worth my energy...

Bad energy stay far away from me pls!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:14:42

Lol I literally didn't say anything negative. But I'll leave this thread now. You can have the last word.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:29:27

Just fuck and make up already
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 624
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 16:46:58

On 2021-05-05 13:05:05 Grace said:
For me its someone that is tall(or atleast taller than me), slightly chubby with nice arms nd chest... nice smile with nice straight teeth, bald or short hair. Used to prefer a dark complexion but now I'm a bit more open minded.

Funny, humble, magnetic personality, a good heart and also spiritual...

...oh nd the sex game so good they can make u fall in love.

These guys are my weakness...

Wats ur type?



Hi Grace, let me introduce myself, my name is Jakeburns78 and i tick pretty much all your boxes (except slightly chubby, a bit more than slightly) LOL
Grace
Grace - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 517
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 17:25:26

On 2021-05-05 16:46:58 Jakeburns78 said:

Hi Grace, let me introduce myself, my name is Jakeburns78 and i tick pretty much all your boxes (except slightly chubby, a bit more than slightly) LOL



I didn't even feel like smiling but this made me chuckle a bit :)...

Hi Jake, ntmu... thats not an issue at all, u are perfect exactly the way u are :)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 626
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 17:46:49

On 2021-05-05 17:25:26 Grace said:
On 2021-05-05 16:46:58 Jakeburns78 said:
Hi Grace, let me introduce myself, my name is Jakeburns78 and i tick pretty much all your boxes (except slightly chubby, a bit more than slightly) LOL

I didn't even feel like smiling but this made me chuckle a bit :)...

Hi Jake, ntmu... thats not an issue at all, u are perfect exactly the way u are :)



Awwww thank you, you too

Jake XXX
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 627
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 17:48:36

Ohh yes and my type

Female (most of the time)
Breathing (always)
Over 18 (always)

I guess that about sums it up

LOL
Jake XXX
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: Wats ur type??
Re: Wats ur type??
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 8286
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 17:59:52

On 2021-05-05 13:05:05 Grace said:
For me its someone that is tall(or atleast taller than me), slightly chubby with nice arms nd chest... nice smile with nice straight teeth, bald or short hair. Used to prefer a dark complexion but now I'm a bit more open minded.
Funny, humble, magnetic personality, a good heart and also spiritual...
...oh nd the sex game so good they can make u fall in love.
These guys are my weakness...



That's me!...but you know that already...right?
LOL

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.