Navigation
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4017
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 18:33:22

On 2021-05-04 15:19:29 Liza said:
...

Did any Punter ever got like a real real bad service and/or shitty attitude of a highly rated lady?
May it be a first visit,
Or a repeat visit..

...



Yes! Yes, I did!

It was the worst I'd experienced in years. She treated me like shit and I was nothing but nice to her.

I didn't have much credibility then so I didn't review. I really should have. I regret not doing it as I later saw that other guys she saw suffered from similar issues with her but she was very popular with the popular punters and white knights back then so I knew I'd be shunned for suggestions their Goddess could be so foul. She knew that would be the case too so she didn't care.

Won't make that mistake again. Now, I know I can read a first poster review and ok now it's genuine or not.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1622
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 18:34:52
Edited: 2021-05-04 18:35:15

Stop derailing the thread, ladies.

On 2021-05-04 17:01:29 MSfun said:
On 2021-05-04 16:53:32 jtrdbn said: Some guys have all the luck! Me I've never been asked to review for a free session hahahah

I'd probably turn it down. This is an industry based on trust, and the second trust goes out the window, we're screwed.



Your optimism is refreshing but sadly it is misguided too. There is no trust in this industry, just ask the many punters and ladies who have learned that the hard way.

We are here to benefit as best we can so why not offer/request freebies and discounts in exchange for favourable reviews?
Liza
Liza - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 2102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-04 18:39:29

On 2021-05-04 18:33:22 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-05-04 15:19:29 Liza said: ...

Did any Punter ever got like a real real bad service and/or shitty attitude of a highly rated lady?
May it be a first visit,
Or a repeat visit..

...

Yes! Yes, I did!

It was the worst I'd experienced in years. She treated me like shit and I was nothing but nice to her.

I didn't have much credibility then so I didn't review. I really should have. I regret not doing it as I later saw that other guys she saw suffered from similar issues with her but she was very popular with the popular punters and white knights back then so I knew I'd be shunned for suggestions their Goddess could be so foul. She knew that would be the case too so she didn't care.

Won't make that mistake again. Now, I know I can read a first poster review and ok now it's genuine or not.



Wow, well thank you for sharing. I bet you are a pro now after all these years. So they would not get that right. Lol. Good for you.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4018
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 18:40:23
Edited: 2021-05-04 18:41:08

On 2021-05-04 18:34:52 eziguy said:
Stop derailing the thread, ladies.

On 2021-05-04 17:01:29 MSfun said: On 2021-05-04 16:53:32 jtrdbn said: Some guys have all the luck! Me I've never been asked to review for a free session hahahah

I'd probably turn it down. This is an industry based on trust, and the second trust goes out the window, we're screwed.

Your optimism is refreshing but sadly it is misguided too. There is no trust in this industry, just ask the many punters and ladies who have learned that the hard way.

We are here to benefit as best we can so why not offer/request freebies and discounts in exchange for favourable reviews?



Because as disgusting as we as punters may be for being on a sex site paying for sex and many cheating on the partners and the ladies might be for selling their bodies and virtue for money, some of us like to believe we have a type of character that means something even if it doesn't to others and no one else agrees.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4030
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-04 19:52:00

On 2021-05-04 18:39:29 Liza said:
...

Won't make that mistake again. Now, I know I can read a first poster review and ok now it's genuine or not.

Wow, well thank you for sharing. I bet you are a pro now after all these years. So they would not get that right. Lol. Good for you.



Lol, I'm no pro. I'm just a bit sharper than I was those many years ago.

The mistake I won't make is not reviewing because I'm worried how the A club will react and let these scam artist continue to rip of the regular Joe while they've got a couple of white knights in their pocket(pussy) to push up there ratings and fight their battles.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
29 Apr 2021
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 12:53:56

Well, after the terrible service I received today there isn't enough tea in China to persuade me to review in a positive light...and I wouldn't even go back for a month of freebies to write one either...
Grace
Grace - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 509
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:10:34

On 2021-05-04 18:34:52 eziguy said:

We are here to benefit as best we can so why not offer/request freebies and discounts in exchange for favourable reviews?



That sounds a bit selfish... sometimes it better to give more than u recieve, I think it also makes u feel better than to just take take take
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 4050
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:12:53

On 2021-05-05 12:53:56 Ageless said:
Well, after the terrible service I received today there isn't enough tea in China to persuade me to review in a positive light...and I wouldn't even go back for a month of freebies to write one either...



So write the negative review so we don't visit the same wg and also feel so horrible about life please.

I'm sure I've written enough of them as many other to save you some school fees.
Rox Z
Rox Z - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
27 Apr 2019
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:13:12

Who on earth exchanges services for a review that sounds bogus..
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Service for review exchange
Re: Service for review exchange
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 210
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-05 13:18:58

I do think this happens. Just recently I saw a glowing review for a WG that has only bad reviews. Knowing her personally, she's very fake and in my personal opinion not a good shag (did a double with her). So this sudden glowing review does not seem real. I wouldn't exchange a free service for a review. That's just plain dishonest

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.