On 2021-04-29 19:41:00 Tower333 said:
Some sense of location would be helpfull man!
On 2021-04-29 23:54:17 Ismail16 said:
On 2021-04-29 19:41:00 Tower333 said: Some sense of location would be helpfull man!
I'm in the sandton area.
Well I had a special bond with her. We' ll keep in touch. Always had a excellent experience with her over the years.
On 2021-04-30 02:33:19 Liza said:
I'm leaving this industry every night just to return the next day... Going on for over 20 years now.
Lol... Lmao..
But yes... On a serious note. I saw some beautiful ladies leaving and the bond the client have/had with her .. just something special. Remember at the end of the day we are still human. You can develop a special kind of "hush hush" love for one another.
On 2021-04-30 02:33:19 Liza said:
I'm leaving this industry every night just to return the next day... Going on for over 20 years now.
Lol... Lmao..
But yes... On a serious note. I saw some beautiful ladies leaving and the bond the client have/had with her .. just something special. Remember at the end of the day we are still human. You can develop a special kind of "hush hush" love for one another.