Navigation
Armani
Armani - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 68
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 06:20:40

On 2021-04-28 14:12:21 Jakeburns78 said:
I have to say when I asked this question I really thought it would be a throw away, but the honesty with which some people have answered has suprised me.
I guess we can all think this is just a business transaction but it sometimes becomes so much more.
The more you connect emotionaly with another person the chance of hurt and jelousy increases ten fold, we are after all human beings, and if you see somebody 6, 8, 10 times in a physical sexual experience then that connection gets stronger.
I don't have an answer to this, I see ladies I like being reviewed etc... and it does at times niggle me, but I am an old head and can move past.
I am an empathic person by nature, I want to help and please and like and be liked, so it can sometimes be difficult to see or read things that you dont maybe like, but we have to be grown ups and move on.

I have respect for every lady who does this, and for every gentleman who does this

Please all stay safe and continue on in this wonderful purple world we inhabit.

Jake XXX



Thank you ! :)
Armani xoxo
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5402
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 06:50:54

On 2021-04-28 22:38:40 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
3 of my regular clients won't review cos of been harassed by others they have booked before..
Jealousy. A man has the right to see who he wants to and review,and if he feels/knows other ladies Will be jealous then he should report that to admin,if he is been threatened and harassed. Really.... Grow up....
Tired of losing reviews because of other's jealous behaviour. He doesn't belong to you....



Totally agree... no client is ever 'your' client. And us non-white girls also have to contend with ladies who don't like their regulars visiting us. But some guys have a different username to review diff ladies. There was one member who was very well-known a few years ago who had a name for reviewing black fh ladies, another for massage only and another for shemales. I wasn't the only one who picked it up.
Grace
Grace - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 470
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:18:04

On 2021-04-29 06:50:54 Bbw Nadia said:

Totally agree... no client is ever 'your' client. And us non-white girls also have to contend with ladies who don't like their regulars visiting us. But some guys have a different username to review diff ladies. There was one member who was very well-known a few years ago who had a name for reviewing black fh ladies, another for massage only and another for shemales. I wasn't the only one who picked it up.



That was actually smart of him... atleast he reviews everyone... I think there still might be guys that do the same. hmmm... Nothing wrong with that actually... as long as u can keep up with having 2 accs then why not, it keeps both parties( wyt nd non-wyt) happy
uwais12
uwais12 - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 11:40:20

On 2021-04-28 14:12:21 Jakeburns78 said:
I have to say when I asked this question I really thought it would be a throw away, but the honesty with which some people have answered has suprised me.
I guess we can all think this is just a business transaction but it sometimes becomes so much more.
The more you connect emotionaly with another person the chance of hurt and jelousy increases ten fold, we are after all human beings, and if you see somebody 6, 8, 10 times in a physical sexual experience then that connection gets stronger.
I don't have an answer to this, I see ladies I like being reviewed etc... and it does at times niggle me, but I am an old head and can move past.
I am an empathic person by nature, I want to help and please and like and be liked, so it can sometimes be difficult to see or read things that you dont maybe like, but we have to be grown ups and move on.

I have respect for every lady who does this, and for every gentleman who does this

Please all stay safe and continue on in this wonderful purple world we inhabit.

Jake XXX




Wow, dude, that is exactly on point. In the end , sex and intimacy is proven to Increase the bond between 2 i individuals. I guess the hardest part is accepting that this is just a transaction and nothing more. Othereise it will just break u. I feel you mate.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 2014
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 13:01:15

On 2021-04-29 11:18:04 Grace said:
On 2021-04-29 06:50:54 Bbw Nadia said:
Totally agree... no client is ever 'your' client. And us non-white girls also have to contend with ladies who don't like their regulars visiting us. But some guys have a different username to review diff ladies. There was one member who was very well-known a few years ago who had a name for reviewing black fh ladies, another for massage only and another for shemales. I wasn't the only one who picked it up.


That was actually smart of him... atleast he reviews everyone... I think there still might be guys that do the same. hmmm... Nothing wrong with that actually... as long as u can keep up with having 2 accs then why not, it keeps both parties( wyt nd non-wyt) happy



People get banned for having more than 1 account. It is completely against Esa rules.
Johnlennon
Johnlennon - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Nov 2017
Posts to Date: 340
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 15:36:16

Jealousy is a really hard feeling to manage.
Even dating women on hook up sites.
I often chat to ones that I get on with .
When they tell me about their experiences I sometimes feel a song of jealousy which is ridiculous as I'm also dating and seeing other women.

Think it takes a lot to be able to see a partner who wife etc having sex with someone as you watch.
I must say I'm getting a kind of new respect that a husband or wife can do that so that their other can enjoy life to the fullest.
I've got a way to go ...
Grace
Grace - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Advertiser
Joined:
14 Jan 2021
Posts to Date: 475
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-29 16:56:55

On 2021-04-29 13:01:15 Kooni said:

People get banned for having more than 1 account. It is completely against Esa rules.



eh, i never knew that... i guess u learn something new everyday
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Jealousy
Re: Jealousy
Gold Member
Joined:
14 Sep 2017
Posts to Date: 401
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-29 17:07:00

It's a good exercise to build yourself to withstand that 'jealousy' so that you don't blow a piston off the bonnet should it happen to your 'real-life' partner should you discover his/her infidelity.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.