Navigation
gosloo
gosloo - Thoughts of a Threesome
Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 44
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 12:38:25

Hi guys & girls. I have a lady friend that I have some fun with sometimes when are both in the mood. We were discussing having another lady join us one day but both of us have never done something like this before and are very nervous as we don't know if we will enjoy. Can any of you gents give any recommendations or ladies that have experience assist? Preferably in the Jhb area but Pta can also work.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-25 12:49:29

Well if it was me
I choose
Miss Harley sins( she is very sexy and On my word, just the perfect one!!!!!
Miss Barbie
Nikki (Ferndale)
Arizona
Mila (sinoville)
Fire nr 1
Good luck
gosloo
gosloo - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 13:09:56

Thanks for the recommendations Bok Boer 83 much appreciated. I will check their profiles out.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 14:53:20

I cater to couples, have seen 3 couples so far and they have all been very happy with what I offer.

I am bisexual so that makes things easier for me xxx

client.esa.co.za/forum/thread.php

Here is a thread that the last couple I saw left me

I don't get alot of couple requests, but when I do and it plays out we have lots of fun :-)
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 389
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 15:46:34

You will not go wrong with @Ziske I cant rate her highly enough, not just as an escort but also a thouroughly nice person

Jake XXX
gosloo
gosloo - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 15:53:47

Thanks for the feedback @Jakeburns78.

Thanks for the reply Miss Ziske your profile looks awesome we'll have to try set something up...
Greyfox
Greyfox - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
31 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1232
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 16:06:24

Let ure lady friend decide.

Lucky bastard
gosloo
gosloo - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Gold Member
Joined:
4 Jun 2012
Posts to Date: 47
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-25 16:17:42

Lol...yes always a good idea to let the lady decide @Greyfox I'm very lucky. Let's give her some options.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 17:14:23

On 2021-04-25 15:46:34 Jakeburns78 said:
You will not go wrong with @Ziske I cant rate her highly enough, not just as an escort but also a thouroughly nice person

Jake XXX



Thank you handsome you are just such a delight xxx
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Re: Thoughts of a Threesome
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3935
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-25 17:15:09

On 2021-04-25 15:53:47 gosloo said:
Thanks for the feedback @Jakeburns78.

Thanks for the reply Miss Ziske your profile looks awesome we'll have to try set something up...



Thank you sweetheart indeed we should see to set something up xxx

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.