On 2021-04-21 10:16:19 KICKASS said:
They probably have someone on the inside because how do they get the case nrs.
On 2021-04-21 08:55:32 existential_hedonist said:
Any help or advice with getting a punting SIM in Fourways?
On 2021-04-21 10:28:10 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-04-21 10:16:19 KICKASS said: They probably have someone on the inside because how do they get the case nrs.
SA Case numbers are made up using the date, so if they know the format, they can make up their own ones
On 2021-04-21 16:28:39 Superkevin said:
I leave mine at the office.
It's off the entire time until I need to call a WG. I take it with me to the booking in case I need to call for directions, house numbers etc. but it goes off and back in my draw when I'm done.
On 2021-04-19 21:13:51 Arizona said:
I am so tired of hearing about these scammers, and how many ladies and men are falling for this bullshit! Seriously! We all know about it. It's affecting our business in such a negative way, yet the topic and information is being discussed on the forum all the time! Search the forum! It's been brought up time after time on this forum alone. I don't mean to sound like I have a lack of empathy or compassion, but let's be realistic.
It's not ESA's responsibility to manage your extra mural activities. They provide a marketing platform. They are not your babysitters or your parents to tell you how to punt responsibly. We are all grown ass adults on an adult platform. If you want to play in the Purple World the onus is on you to protect yourself the same why you protect your bank account details!
It would however be a plus if ESA had a "Warning" and "Advice on Protection of Personal Info" when signing up, informing clients of this situation. And maybe also add a disclosure form for their advertiser's to sign that the photographer's can take with on photoshoot's to inform the ladies on how to handle these absurd requests and what their rights are to protect themselves. Once a lady has signed this and accepted the responsibility of protecting her clients and is approached and then chooses to work with these con artists, then they understand and accept that they will be automatically banned and named and shamed!
We need to inform the new ladies and punter's and those that don't know about the forum. I have had clients calling me about these incidents that have been forum members for 10 years+ and still don't know we have a forum?
Use a punter phone!
Arizona