Navigation
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:25:22

On 2021-04-12 11:04:57 Cassanata said:
Men prefer "sexy sex"

Women prefer "rich sex"

Moral of the story...

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me...


And I ain't saying she a gold digger.
But she ain't messing with no broke *****s..

I'm laughing hard.
This took me way back...
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 379
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 12:30:15

Sex sex sex, did it go back to being a sexy thread again ? I'll try again...sex sexity sex. Lmsao
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 13:37:07

On 2021-04-12 12:30:15 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
Sex sex sex, did it go back to being a sexy thread again ? I'll try again...sex sexity sex. Lmsao



It is still about sex. I personally wanna know whether it really is real pleasure being shown when she gets R5k an hour or just "acts really well at those rates" to fit the tune of the fare! It is also a huge possibility.
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge
Tisha @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Advertiser
Joined:
26 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-14 15:39:20

On 2021-04-12 11:18:44 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-12 10:58:05 JayDeeGee said: Can I be naughty and extend to ask this:

Disclaimer: PLEASE this is NOT a racial comment but a genuine question. Don't derail this to a ROAR barn fight.

Is there a "premium" of sort added to our white ladies services. I have taken a cross-section from my experiences and notice light sisters are usually R500-1000 more expensive than (same age) of colour. This sort of makes most such ladies quickly flip out of reach and as a punter you ask if pricing is justified/or is a legacy left by ballers.

Please take note I do stick to my lane if I cant afford. Just curious.

I don't think it's race but rather volumes. I'm line with our countries demographics. Lower volumes means higher demand, means higher price. Same reason most Indian chicks are way way overpriced with substandard service because low volume.

Disclaimer, I said most and in general. I know we have some gems that are fairly priced like Tisha (active ad).



Thank you NeedforPassion :-)
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3244
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 17:00:33

On 2021-04-12 11:37:08 JayDeeGee said:
Thanks for the note N4P (I always trust your opinion).

So if it is a "volume/demand" issue would one not consider widening their catchment by diversifying demographics on a case-by-case basis in order to fatten margins. Seems myopic to thin out earnings by keeping a fare so high only super-elites can afford it unless it is their inherent business model - that too works! Different strokes for.....

Seen SPs on R3-5k+/hr - I can only look for them "when I grow up" LOL
Someone school me on how such service is like & to be with such an SP.



1st part: Yes, put simply it is their business model. If they can get it right to see fewer client/ work less but make the same or more then why not? Believe it or not, some punters do believe for their own reasons that it's worth paying more to see someone who sees less people clients as they may be less tired and offer better service or possibly reduced risk of catching things like Covid.

2nd part: you don't need to grow up. When I was found and stupid, I believe paying more translated into better service and hotter wgs. I just paid higher school fees. Even when I did get awesome service at a premium, it didn't feel twice as good as 2x good 1k punts. In fact, perfection in body and face looks and spectacular service is expected to be standard at that price so easier to be disappointed but you'll forgive smaller imperfections or errors on a lower price and still feel great about it.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-15 14:07:08

On 2021-04-12 12:25:22 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
On 2021-04-12 11:04:57 Cassanata said: Men prefer "sexy sex"

Women prefer "rich sex"

Moral of the story...

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me...


And I ain't saying she a gold digger.
But she ain't messing with no broke *****s..

I'm laughing hard.
This took me way back...



Those were the lyrics I was looking for, haha.

This is why I prefer punting, I give the gold digger what she wants and she gives me what I want.

I ain't saying all women are gold diggers, but they ain't messing with no broke #######.
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise
Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Advertiser
Joined:
23 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 380
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-15 15:02:06

On 2021-04-15 14:07:08 Cassanata said:
On 2021-04-12 12:25:22 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said: On 2021-04-12 11:04:57 Cassanata said: Men prefer "sexy sex"

Women prefer "rich sex"

Moral of the story...

She take my money when I'm in need
Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed
Oh, she's a gold digger
Way over town, that digs on me...


And I ain't saying she a gold digger.
But she ain't messing with no broke *****s..

I'm laughing hard.
This took me way back...

Those were the lyrics I was looking for, haha.

This is why I prefer punting, I give the gold digger what she wants and she gives me what I want.

I ain't saying all women are gold diggers, but they ain't messing with no broke #######.


Not in these days baby. These are the broke days. Lmsao!
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 243
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:01:48

JDG asked re the experience with an expensive sp


In my experience the very best service is for free...
Because then she wants you for whatever reason and you can feel it!! As the price goes up it becomes clear even from the receiving end that she views you as a grudge job, and then you have no option but to move on to where there is a balance in value to both parties
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Gold Member
Joined:
16 Dec 2020
Posts to Date: 663
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:17:04

On 2021-04-16 07:01:48 Cunilinkiss said:
JDG asked re the experience with an expensive sp


In my experience the very best service is for free...
Because then she wants you for whatever reason and you can feel it!! As the price goes up it becomes clear even from the receiving end that she views you as a grudge job, and then you have no option but to move on to where there is a balance in value to both parties



Yeah, I'm with you on this, the grudge job does not feel lekker at all
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Re: Rich sex or sexy sex ?
Basic Member
Joined:
8 Jan 2014
Posts to Date: 3323
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:42:46

On 2021-04-16 07:01:48 Cunilinkiss said:
JDG asked re the experience with an expensive sp


In my experience the very best service is for free...
Because then she wants you for whatever reason and you can feel it!! As the price goes up it becomes clear even from the receiving end that she views you as a grudge job, and then you have no option but to move on to where there is a balance in value to both parties



Very well put. Free is when she wants you for you so the attraction is mutual. No one is doing anyone favours. You're both getting what you want which is to fuck the other person.

That's why I always say we can't buy true GFE here or anywhere, only hope for the best act. If money changes hands, it's always a transaction.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.