On 2021-04-10 18:40:28 Curt said:
Either or Neither nor. I pay for what I want and expect you to deliver.
Expensive or not, that my choice.
My money is mine to spend as I wish. To make my sexual fantasies come true.
Your financial requirement is not my problem.
On 2021-04-12 00:39:55 Cunilinkiss said:
On 2021-04-10 18:40:28 Curt said: Either or Neither nor. I pay for what I want and expect you to deliver.
Expensive or not, that my choice.
My money is mine to spend as I wish. To make my sexual fantasies come true.
Your financial requirement is not my problem.
To those who have money, it's easy to say. Not having has cost me dearly in the past
On 2021-04-12 09:42:25 Dynasty @ Sensual Paradise said:
On 2021-04-10 18:40:28 Curt said: Either or Neither nor. I pay for what I want and expect you to deliver.
Expensive or not, that my choice.
My money is mine to spend as I wish. To make my sexual fantasies come true.
Your financial requirement is not my problem.
Purples, give this man a Bells !
On 2021-04-12 10:58:05 JayDeeGee said:
Can I be naughty and extend to ask this:
Disclaimer: PLEASE this is NOT a racial comment but a genuine question. Don't derail this to a ROAR barn fight.
Is there a "premium" of sort added to our white ladies services. I have taken a cross-section from my experiences and notice light sisters are usually R500-1000 more expensive than (same age) of colour. This sort of makes most such ladies quickly flip out of reach and as a punter you ask if pricing is justified/or is a legacy left by ballers.
Please take note I do stick to my lane if I cant afford. Just curious.
On 2021-04-12 11:05:17 JohannKoekemoer said:
I feel younger people,those in the 21-29 year bracket,of all races,in general,here in South Africa,have an entitled attitude,and expect their needs/wants to be taken care of by others,and if not,then they display attitude and become difficult to be around with.
I'm not saying everyone in this age group,however,it seems to me,like more than 50%.
On 2021-04-12 11:37:08 JayDeeGee said:
Thanks for the note N4P (I always trust your opinion).
So if it is a "volume/demand" issue would one not consider widening their catchment by diversifying demographics on a case-by-case basis in order to fatten margins. Seems myopic to thin out earnings by keeping a fare so high only super-elites can afford it unless it is their inherent business model - that too works! Different strokes for.....
Seen SPs on R3-5k+/hr - I can only look for them "when I grow up" LOL
Someone school me on how such service is like & to be with such an SP.