Navigation
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-07 19:05:13

On 2021-04-07 18:59:30 Cassanata said:
On 2021-04-07 18:56:44 Lesley said: On 2021-02-25 16:29:03 Knightrider78 said: Look up Kegel exercise.
I would say regular stimulation through INTERCOURSE counts as exercising and therefore equals TIGHTER PUSSY not LOOSE.

Well, as you now know, cum laude makes for tighter muscles ;)


You passed this course Cum laude!

I want to make you cum laude.

Kooni
Kooni - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1976
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-08 07:06:46

Some guys may get confused between a very well lubricated "pussy" and a "loose" pussy.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-08 07:24:47

There are a couple of.ladies that have magical vaginas. There is nothing sexier than when she tightens her pussy muscles around your hard cock.

Lesley
Lesley - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-08 07:45:26

On 2021-04-08 07:06:46 Kooni said:
Some guys may get confused between a very well lubricated "pussy" and a "loose" pussy.



Yes it's true :)
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5342
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-08 09:04:25

On 2021-04-08 07:06:46 Kooni said:
Some guys may get confused between a very well lubricated "pussy" and a "loose" pussy.


Had one guy with a small dick tell me I'm so tight. Didn't have the guts to tell him I was not relaxed cos he had no idea what he was doing so my pussy went spastic.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2018
Posts to Date: 3892
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-08 09:10:31

On 2021-04-08 09:04:25 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-04-08 07:06:46 Kooni said: Some guys may get confused between a very well lubricated "pussy" and a "loose" pussy.


Had one guy with a small dick tell me I'm so tight. Didn't have the guts to tell him I was not relaxed cos he had no idea what he was doing so my pussy went spastic.




Omg... Geez I just almost spilt my cup of coffee all over my laptop laughing!!!

Nadia you are so fkn funny!!!
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 5343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-08 11:37:06

On 2021-04-08 09:10:31 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-08 09:04:25


Omg... Geez I just almost spilt my cup of coffee all over my laptop laughing!!!


Nadia you are so fkn funny!!!


Its true though. I just froze down there. Total pussy shutdown.
Tizz
Tizz - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
4 Oct 2011
Posts to Date: 733
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-08 14:00:23

I have been searching for a loose pussy all my life without any success.
Any girl with a loose pussy PM me please.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 00:41:44

So I have a current hookup that said she steams her pussy. I gotta say she feels great EVERYTIME....
Georgebendsit
Georgebendsit - Re: Loose or tight
Re: Loose or tight
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Aug 2018
Posts to Date: 87
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 07:18:36

On 2021-04-08 09:04:25 Bbw Nadia said:

Had one guy with a small dick tell me I'm so tight. Didn't have the guts to tell him I was not relaxed cos he had no idea what he was doing so my pussy went spastic.



Its technical name is Vaginismus: When the equipment shuts down : No Entry.
Not an uncommon problem.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.