On 2021-04-05 08:26:28 Jakeburns78 said:
I am so happy to read this and so glad I have chosen to visit with you, your heart is quite obviously as big as your personality. We must help where we can, and hopefully what you have done will inspire others.
Thank you
Jake
On 2021-04-05 11:27:11 Merlot said:
Well done Liza and I'm sure it was a rewarding experience and greatly appreciated by the recipients ......
On 2021-04-05 15:40:25 ziggyjoon said:
Liza! You are a very special person! Well done with all your great, positive actions! xx
On 2021-04-10 00:19:42 Jakeburns78 said:
With Mothers Day coming up, i want to offer homemade lunch (made by a profesional chef) for 4 people (delivered on Mothers Day) ready to heat and heat, (only proviso must be centurion/pretoria east due to delivery constraints on my side) you can get for yourself or give to someone else who maybe is struggling.
Lamb bredie, rice, roast potatoes, mixed veg, butternut puree, malva pudding and custard.
When we give a little of what we have, it can become everything for someone else.
I dont have a lot but its more than you, so we both can have a little.
Jake