On 2021-04-10 18:40:28 Curt said:
Either or Neither nor. I pay for what I want and expect you to deliver.
Expensive or not, that my choice.
My money is mine to spend as I wish. To make my sexual fantasies come true.
Your financial requirement is not my problem.
On 2021-04-10 12:22:05 Pinky said:
I prefer rich sex,let's be honest,as long as there is money sex is good,you'll be having sex thinking of your next trip to Dubai ,so why wouldn't you enjoy that.
On 2021-04-10 15:05:32 Need4Passion said:
Isn't rich sex actually called gold digging?
On 2021-04-10 15:14:08 Sexy Vee said:
On 2021-04-10 15:05:32 Need4Passion said: Isn't rich sex actually called gold digging?
As long as Am on purple world Am a gold digger, as there are girls who don't charge for s*x out there
Let the gold digging journey proceed
I still vote for filthy Rich sex
On 2021-04-10 15:15:41 Ebony Lover said:
The same thing but exact opposite for men then. Would you rather have an eye candy babe that every man is jealous of but is not good in bed or an ordinary women that gives you the best sex you could dream of?
On 2021-04-10 15:18:25 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-10 15:15:41 Ebony Lover said: The same thing but exact opposite for men then. Would you rather have an eye candy babe that every man is jealous of but is not good in bed or an ordinary women that gives you the best sex you could dream of?
Fuck the trophy. Gimme good sex from a fat ugly whore anyday. I wanna go to bed happy, not worry other other guys wanking over the hottie they think I'm banging that's passed out next to me on the other end of the bed.
On 2021-04-10 18:22:08 Mbali said:
Flip good rich sex and hey how the flip can a woman get horny when her stomach is growling and getting endless calls from debt collectors..... No let me be honest it's different for women unless if you are a women with a healthy 7 figure bank balance than you can set it off with anyone....