On 2021-04-10 15:05:32 Need4Passion said:
Isn't rich sex actually called gold digging?
On 2021-04-10 15:15:41 Ebony Lover said:
The same thing but exact opposite for men then. Would you rather have an eye candy babe that every man is jealous of but is not good in bed or an ordinary women that gives you the best sex you could dream of?
On 2021-04-10 10:00:38 Liza said:
I've never had a Sugar Daddy. I know there's lots of ladies that have. Maybe it's because of my age I believe. I did however had a booking with a guy that claim his rich. Now there's men that's rich, and then there's men that make sure you know his rich. The all talk no action. By action i mean giving me the right attention. Not talking bout a his money. Rather enjoying my body,
caressing my breasts and eating my pussy. I rather take the ordinary Joe and spoil him as he will show me the appreciation by returning the same spoils to me. Most of the times a gentleman that isn't "rich" are the once that will tip. The rich guys... Mmmmm..(eyes rolling)
On 2021-04-10 15:18:25 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-04-10 15:15:41 Ebony Lover said: The same thing but exact opposite for men then. Would you rather have an eye candy babe that every man is jealous of but is not good in bed or an ordinary women that gives you the best sex you could dream of?
Fuck the trophy. Gimme good sex from a fat ugly whore anyday. I wanna go to bed happy, not worry other other guys wanking over the hottie they think I'm banging that's passed out next to me on the other end of the bed.
On 2021-04-10 15:42:10 Johannesjacobs said:
Sexy sex.
Us punters have the same sort off.
I have had alot of bookings in my life at a premium rate.
Some where the SP just did her job and some where she went above and beyond the call of duty with sexy intimacy for both of us (whether it was fake or not is irrelevant). It was sexy sex and that is what I want in a booking.
On 2021-04-10 10:05:40 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-10 10:00:38 Liza said: I've never had a Sugar Daddy. I know there's lots of ladies that have. Maybe it's because of my age I believe. I did however had a booking with a guy that claim his rich. Now there's men that's rich, and then there's men that make sure you know his rich. The all talk no action. By action i mean giving me the right attention. Not talking bout a his money. Rather enjoying my body, caressing my breasts and eating my pussy. I rather take the ordinary Joe and spoil him as he will show me the appreciation by returning the same spoils to me. Most of the times a gentleman that isn't "rich" are the once that will tip. The rich guys... Mmmmm..(eyes rolling)
I have no money :( but I am rich beyond imagination. I have my health, my friends, my family (though a big scare last night) and now because of this page I have met some amazing people already and hope to meet more
Jake
On 2021-04-10 15:14:08 Sexy Vee said:
On 2021-04-10 15:05:32 Need4Passion said: Isn't rich sex actually called gold digging?
As long as Am on purple world Am a gold digger, as there are girls who don't charge for s*x out there
Let the gold digging journey proceed
I still vote for filthy Rich sex