On 2021-04-10 10:00:38 Liza said:
I've never had a Sugar Daddy. I know there's lots of ladies that have. Maybe it's because of my age I believe. I did however had a booking with a guy that claim his rich. Now there's men that's rich, and then there's men that make sure you know his rich. The all talk no action. By action i mean giving me the right attention. Not talking bout a his money. Rather enjoying my body, caressing my breasts and eating my pussy. I rather take the ordinary Joe and spoil him as he will show me the appreciation by returning the same spoils to me. Most of the times a gentleman that isn't "rich" are the once that will tip. The rich guys... Mmmmm..(eyes rolling)
On 2021-04-10 10:05:40 Jakeburns78 said:
On 2021-04-10 10:00:38 Liza said: I've never had a Sugar Daddy. I know there's lots of ladies that have. Maybe it's because of my age I believe. I did however had a booking with a guy that claim his rich. Now there's men that's rich, and then there's men that make sure you know his rich. The all talk no action. By action i mean giving me the right attention. Not talking bout a his money. Rather enjoying my body, caressing my breasts and eating my pussy. I rather take the ordinary Joe and spoil him as he will show me the appreciation by returning the same spoils to me. Most of the times a gentleman that isn't "rich" are the once that will tip. The rich guys... Mmmmm..(eyes rolling)
I have no money :( but I am rich beyond imagination. I have my health, my friends, my family (though a big scare last night) and now because of this page I have met some amazing people already and hope to meet more
Jake
On 2021-04-10 12:22:05 Pinky said:
I prefer rich sex,let's be honest,as long as there is money sex is good,you'll be having sex thinking of your next trip to Dubai ,so why wouldn't you enjoy that.