Navigation
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3327
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 00:56:42
Edited: 2021-03-03 01:14:10

Once again I am offering to pay
a ladies ad for a month, with nothing expected in return, that's who I am. Please drop me a pm, WhatsApp or Telegram message. Ref number required so that I can make the payment. All i do ask is ,that whoever you are, please do the right thing and p.i.f.

Number 2... One ladies ad for two weeks... Reference number also required.


So two ladies Will be assisted this month

No strings attached.. take care. Be safe

Please,no need to thank me publicly,or even privately. Just do the right thing...








vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Basic Member
Joined:
23 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 927
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-03 19:17:01

1gb of data to the first lady to PM me..
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
3 Feb 2021
Posts to Date: 116
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 21:34:16

I'd like to Pay Forward my own favourite quote.

IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.

Profound. Think long and hard about the meaning of this.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3343
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-03 23:09:36

On 2021-03-03 21:34:16 Gretchen said:
I'd like to Pay Forward my own favourite quote.

IF YOU CHANGE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS YOU LOOK AT CHANGE.

Profound. Think long and hard about the meaning of this.



I absolutely love this.

Wow. Girl we have to hook up for some awesome double headed bj sessions. Pm sent. I know it's off the topic, however I feel we can cause some serious orgasmic waves. See you soon
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3359
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 12:18:47

Pif done.......
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1663
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 13:48:08

On 2021-03-04 12:18:47 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Pif done.......




Thanks my fellow Queen... And so does the kindness continue...
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 3361
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 14:20:26

On 2021-03-04 13:48:08 Liza said:
On 2021-03-04 12:18:47 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Pif done.......


Thanks my fellow Queen... And so does the kindness continue...



Xoxo...........
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
31 Oct 2017
Posts to Date: 1183
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 14:22:19

On 2021-03-03 00:23:17 Liza said:
I just want to thank the people that still do their good deed even thou it's not post on the forum. Thank you dear Punters for all the PM's asking where you can help. I will direct and show proof(for those who want it) of your "pay it forward" being truly appreciated.

I'm reaching out asking for 3/4 blankets for my next little campaign
"Blanket and Bear" for the winter months coming. Next month is my birthday, so I will offer an extra half hour free on your visit in exchange for a blanket. Whatsup me. I will arrange pick up on my own cost. Pta area please.

Love
Liza
Xoxo



Liza, I will offer a blanket (and a bear) if needed and will donate the 30min extra to a client that you choose, if this is allowed please.

Most of us connect with our clients on a personal level too and maybe there is that one that really needs some extra TLC but can't financially afford it at the moment. Hope this is possible.. xxx
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1664
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-04 17:48:22

On 2021-03-04 14:22:19 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:
On 2021-03-03 00:23:17 Liza said: I just want to thank the people that still do their good deed even thou it's not post on the forum. Thank you dear Punters for all the PM's asking where you can help. I will direct and show proof(for those who want it) of your "pay it forward" being truly appreciated.

I'm reaching out asking for 3/4 blankets for my next little campaign
"Blanket and Bear" for the winter months coming. Next month is my birthday, so I will offer an extra half hour free on your visit in exchange for a blanket. Whatsup me. I will arrange pick up on my own cost. Pta area please.

Love
Liza
Xoxo

Liza, I will offer a blanket (and a bear) if needed and will donate the 30min extra to a client that you choose, if this is allowed please.

Most of us connect with our clients on a personal level too and maybe there is that one that really needs some extra TLC but can't financially afford it at the moment. Hope this is possible.. xxx



Thank you so so much. Very kind of you. And yes it's definitely more than possible. I'm all open for it.
Please pm or whatsup me on your time.
Thank you again.
Liza
Liza - Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Re: PAY IT FORWARD
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 1666
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-05 00:35:28

I just want to thank the Gentleman that gave a money donation for the blankets. You know who you are.
Also many thanks to Courtney for her donation.

This weekend I will shop and send photo of the blankets.

Open invitation to anyone to whatsup me if you want to donate in Rand value or the blanket itself, or voucher from Pepstore, or just want prove of my project. I will gladly send you proof.

Have a lovely weekend.
Love
Liza



Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.