Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Weed before sex
Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7349
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 12:31:50
Edited: 2020-11-03 08:14:13

Well about 2yrs back I decided to take a break from punting however it never stopped completely as I was involved with a few good horny married women but one really got my attention she also smoked weed before sex and I found it very interesting. I have however tried smoking weed before sex and I must add its made it a little more exciting has anyone experienced the same thing.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9900
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-02 12:44:46

That's one of my poison,weed and sex yummy.add dry red wine and poppers argh then you are totally in heaven:))))
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7350
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 12:53:07

Mrs b you seem to be so much fun did we perhaps meet at that place in rivonia for the social.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Advertiser
Joined:
16 Feb 2016
Posts to Date: 9901
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-11-02 13:03:32

On 2020-11-02 12:53:07 KICKASS said:
Mrs b you seem to be so much fun did we perhaps meet at that place in rivonia for the social.



We met at the place that had a mattress hanging above the pool.you know which one and whoever was there know what happened:))
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7351
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 13:06:17

Lmao oo hell yes I do anyway Mrs b sex n weed good combination right.
DurbanHustler
DurbanHustler - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 Apr 2011
Posts to Date: 302
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 18:30:04

Yeah - weed makes everything more intense . . . . something worth trying more than once.
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Gold Member
Joined:
18 Jun 2019
Posts to Date: 1744
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 18:42:27

Pros
1.Marijuana may help reduce damage caused by high cholesterol.
2.Marijuana has been associated with increased sexual desire and arousal.

Cons
1. Some studies suggest that marijuana may contribute to ED.
2.Daily marijuana use might lead to trouble achieving orgasm in some men.
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7357
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 19:57:44

On 2020-11-02 18:42:27 Kooni said:
Pros
1.Marijuana may help reduce damage caused by high cholesterol.
2.Marijuana has been associated with increased sexual desire and arousal.

Cons
1. Some studies suggest that marijuana may contribute to ED.
2.Daily marijuana use might lead to trouble achieving orgasm in some men.

thanks for the heads up buddy.
eziguy
eziguy - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Jan 2008
Posts to Date: 1350
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 20:39:06
Edited: 2020-11-02 20:40:36

I can testify that weed gives you a sensation like nobody's business. It amplifies the experience, next level stuff. I could do 3 rounds in an hour with time to spare.

The problem exists that it is so nice, that some may find it hard not to smoke before every punt. For this very reason have I decided to give it a break for a month and a half.

I am anticipating to take my next drag at the social ;)
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Weed before sex
Re: Weed before sex
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7358
View Profile
Posted: 2020-11-02 20:49:55

On 2020-11-02 20:39:06 eziguy said:
I can testify that weed gives you a sensation like nobody's business. It amplifies the experience, next level stuff. I could do 3 rounds in an hour with time to spare.

The problem exists that it is so nice, that some may find it hard not to smoke before every punt. For this very reason have I decided to give it a break for a month and a half.

I am anticipating to take my next drag at the social ;)

with ur permission may I then join you for a splif
This thread is locked. No further replies can be made

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.