Navigation
Emma
Emma - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Advertiser
Joined:
19 Jun 2020
Posts to Date: 38
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-30 13:39:55

On 2020-10-30 13:35:18 NinjaBoy.x said:
For the WG and venue it is money that they could make on another client where you took that booking slot...

I used to be rude when I was young and tell people off and storm off if they did not look the part but paid the cancelation fee. Then I realized these ladies also have feelings.

These days I understand that they working hard for their money and you cannot really blame them if things don't go according to your desired fantasy when they take off their clothes. So be a nice guy and a gentleman and opt for a massage and light conversation.

Don't worry about losing the cash. Move onto your next punt. Don't even be grumpy about the cancelation fee. This is a gentlemans industry and if you behave like one then the universe will treat you like one.



Wow... well said Mr.
CT-Guy
CT-Guy - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Basic Member
Joined:
1 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 15:47:38

I agree .... you have taken up her time (which you are paying for) so you should at least pay 80% ..... if not 100%. I know its a tough one but its the right thing to do
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 906
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 15:55:49

I would have to agree on the cancelation fee ... but if the lady is of good character, I'm sure it could be negotiated however be prepared to pay in full ... because the lady was budgeting on the full fee.

Also don't want to sound like an asshole but if I go to see a new lady and I do the initial drive by and I feel unsafe because of area or establishment ... I keep on driving.
Janine
Janine - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Advertiser
Joined:
11 May 2018
Posts to Date: 115
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-30 16:04:28

From now on, (just for incase, I am going to kiss my client passionately, as he enters my apartment!!!!

Arcticus
Arcticus - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Basic Member
Joined:
7 Jul 2018
Posts to Date: 76
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 16:12:54

Since the majority seem to think that up to full fee is fine as a cancellation fee, I will apologize to the house mentioned.

There used to be a time when cancellation payments were looked at as a bonus if done almost right away. Times have changed (and not for the better for anyone). In the future, I'll bear this in mind and make sure the services booked for are completely understood.

@Janine I'm sure you don't have to do any such thing to keep your clients happy!
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Gold Member
Joined:
27 May 2011
Posts to Date: 3417
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 16:17:55

Arcticus has been banned from the forum for posting an address.


ESA Support
peterb
peterb - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Nov 2006
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 16:34:10

So this is the way I see it:

Drive to this road and call me - dodgy as hell area ( no Cancellation fee)

Bait and switch ( no cancellation fee)

The lady is 30 years older than her add profile ( No cancellation fee)

I can't make it for some reason, 100% cancelation fee to her




KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Basic Member
Joined:
12 May 2011
Posts to Date: 7341
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 22:59:12

I think half the amount is fair enough for cancelation. Unfortunately no matter what we need to learn to respect these women what they go thru on a daily base must be extremely hard to deal with then we come along and make it worse. So I will Def just pay half and move on.
Lucky Horseman
Lucky Horseman - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 12
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-30 23:25:47

On 2020-10-30 16:34:10 peterb said:
So this is the way I see it:

Drive to this road and call me - dodgy as hell area ( no Cancellation fee)

Bait and switch ( no cancellation fee)

The lady is 30 years older than her add profile ( No cancellation fee)

I can't make it for some reason, 100% cancelation fee to her






In all these situations all we can do is comment on the add I suppose
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
Re: What is an appropriate cancellation fee?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-31 07:07:53

On 2020-10-30 15:47:38 CT-Guy said:
I agree .... you have taken up her time (which you are paying for) so you should at least pay 80% ..... if not 100%. I know its a tough one but its the right thing to do



Unfortunately the world does not work like that.

If the punter is at fault 80% or 100% should apply

But

If the WG misrepresented herself then 0-30% max.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.