Navigation
balasbak
balasbak - Re: MMMF once off session.
Re: MMMF once off session.
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 905
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-29 17:14:27

On 2020-10-29 16:21:28 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2020-10-29 15:54:17 jimv said: On 2020-10-29 15:36:21 Max.ledger said: Kelsey I think this may be more of a fantasy for females.

I'm willing to bet that most men would prefer FMF or FFM or even FFMF, as opposed to being naked with another guy

I will disagree here slightly. Based on conversations I've had with some of the ladies here and also some like-minded guys, there are alot of guys who fantasize or have taken part in MMF, MFM or gangbangs sessions.

From the response I have received from my #3DICKS 1st and second edition, you have hit the nail on the head....



I like the way you think ... mwah
Kelsey
Kelsey - Re: MMMF once off session.
Re: MMMF once off session.
Advertiser
Joined:
26 May 2020
Posts to Date: 21
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 17:26:06

Thank you guys for the amazing feedback. Only have one place left for the session. Hay look it's not for everyone but some guys are keen and I can tell by the response I've gotten. Once off coz I rarely do crazy things and its more appealing knowing it's a one time offer.

Thank you purple world once again for such an amazing response
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: MMMF once off session.
Re: MMMF once off session.
Advertiser
Joined:
4 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 1742
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-29 18:03:34

On 2020-10-29 17:14:27 balasbak said:
On 2020-10-29 16:21:28 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: On 2020-10-29 15:54:17 jimv said: On 2020-10-29 15:36:21 Max.ledger said: Kelsey I think this may be more of a fantasy for females.

I'm willing to bet that most men would prefer FMF or FFM or even FFMF, as opposed to being naked with another guy

I will disagree here slightly. Based on conversations I've had with some of the ladies here and also some like-minded guys, there are alot of guys who fantasize or have taken part in MMF, MFM or gangbangs sessions.

From the response I have received from my #3DICKS 1st and second edition, you have hit the nail on the head....

I like the way you think ... mwah



Thank you sweetheart...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.