On 2020-10-14 20:56:18 vampirezn said:
On 2020-10-14 11:48:30
What size did you peg him with? I'm betting 10' and up!!
On 2020-10-14 21:26:09 Pinteshwaran said:
She shaved my balls & nutsack also.
No extra charge.
Now THAT'S value.
On 2020-10-10 14:50:22 Pinteshwaran said:
The following recommendations are based solely on how much I enjoyed the experience,not the price I paid for them,and in no particular order:
1)Radiant Robyn-ultimate GFE,especially if you're a noob,nervous,and don't know what to say,as she'll take over,both in action as well as convo.A definite regular for me,once she can make an hour available for me on Saturday mornings.(I chose her as a punt the 1st time based on pics & reviews only).
2)Kaycee-Milf who'll provide any experience/fantasy you'd want,don't be shy,just tell her what you'd like,and she'll provide,and also the 1st person whose body I ever came on,in my entire life up to 3 months ago,(I chose her as a punt because ,as a newbie,she advised me what to look out for in potential scams,and gave me a free 10min sexy video)
3)ad not active,name rhymes with Fade-ee Naai...hottest bod I've ever been fortunate enough to be naked with,so far,and she gives her all to make your experience unforgettable,a backup for me,as she's not always available on Saturday mornings(referred to me by Ystervark).
4)ad not active,rhymes with saam-in-tex-not just a regular massage,a freaking re-vitalizing,miraculous de-stress of note working over that will make all other messages seem swak in comparison(referred to me by Ystervark)
5)ad not active,rhymes with Bora Dove-she is the dreamgirl OG's fuckup & lose their empires over.Watch out,after experiencing her skills,other WG's you visit will just not match up,so,think very hard and long before booking her,because the bar is stratospheric with this woman,a definite regular for me,even though I cannot afford her,thank goodness I'm packing plastic,& that's what makes me life so fucking fantastic,(referred by the Terrorist Bard himself,old Ben Layden).
6)ad not active,rhymes with Dis-miss Low-wee Sox-this is not sex,this is a whole new level of intimacy that cannot be described by my mere words alone,superb choice for those wanting to embrace a BDSM lifestyle,or if you're just curious-a definite regular for me(referred to me by Fetishlover)
7)ad not active,rhymes with Say-Faana-a definite go-to if you're curious about transgendered persons,she is gentle,rough,hard,soft,anyway you want it,and patient enough to answer ALL your questions, so give her a go,and don't lie,you've ALL wanked to trans porn already!(referred by Ystervark)
8)Miss Red-if you're into mature,or redheads,or BBW,or all,she's your gal,plus she'll give you an unusual BJ,if you're adventurous...(referred by Ystervark)
9)Chicago-if you,like me,get a kick out of teasing a chick as if she's your bratty younger sister,Chicago is a wonderful woman who'll go out of her way to fulfill any fantasy of yours,including most pornscenes & cosplay(I saw her when she accepted my booking last minute, plus she jorls Thunee also,so much win)
10)Skyler-Kelly-quite simply the greatest tasting pussy I've ever had the privilege to eat out,so far in this lifestyle, a definite regular(referred by Mr.Naai-do)
11)ad not active,rhymes with Sinky Tinx-way out of my price range,but one must pay for premium pussy-potential regular(referred by Bora Dove)
Do with this info,as you wish....
On 2020-10-20 21:53:39 Pinteshwaran said:
Bora Dove = Laura Love