On 2020-10-18 17:41:46 Curt said:
Hope you comming to the Kalahari for a few days on your return.
On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....
On 2020-10-18 20:01:00 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....
That's fantastic, it always feels good to be shown support
On 2020-10-18 20:18:02 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
On 2020-10-18 20:01:00 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-18 15:24:00 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said: Good afternoon everyone. I'm available til 11 November in kzn. I decided to extend my stay after a successful first week. Thank you for the support and for such a huge welcome.
Looking forward to spoiling so many more....
That's fantastic, it always feels good to be shown support
It does indeed love..
You should make a turn here, you won't go wrong....
On 2020-10-19 00:12:02 Kim Foxx said:
I've been there a few times to La Lucia, Ballito and Richards bay. I've always enjoyed myself. I miss Ballito, having a *fat joint* on the beach late at night. Good times