On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said:
The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol
On 2020-10-16 20:42:30 semensquirter said:
Last of the Mohicans...in Hillbrow.
Fukkit...that long ago...
Eish...OMG...some of the ladies I pomped were not born then...
On 2020-10-16 20:51:31 Kim Foxx said:
...How old are you????...
On 2020-10-16 17:19:56 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-16 15:20:54
The latest James Bond
On 2020-10-16 20:50:50 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said: The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol
I wanted to watch it, not sure why I didn't
On 2020-10-16 20:55:48 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-16 20:51:31 Kim Foxx said: ...How old are you????...
LMFAO...You should know.....My boner worked fine...hehehehe.
On 2020-10-16 21:04:34 jimv said:
On 2020-10-16 17:19:56 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-16 15:20:54
The latest James Bond
I've also been really looking forward to the new Bond. Unfortunately we have to wait even longer now; it's been pushed out to April 2021!
Last couple movies watched in the cinema was Knives Out and Joker...
On 2020-10-16 21:32:20 NorwegianWooD said:
On 2020-10-16 20:50:50 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said: The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol
I wanted to watch it, not sure why I didn't
I totally recommend it. The fight choreography was wiiilllld.
Im not too much into Bond films but the new Dune film looks incredible. Fan of sci-fi and I read the book. Check out the trailer too if you can