Navigation
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1841
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:49:58

On 2020-10-16 19:28:21 triton242 said:
Been about 10 years lol....



Cinema not your thing?
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1842
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:50:50

On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said:
The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol



I wanted to watch it, not sure why I didn't
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1843
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:51:31

On 2020-10-16 20:42:30 semensquirter said:
Last of the Mohicans...in Hillbrow.
Fukkit...that long ago...
Eish...OMG...some of the ladies I pomped were not born then...



How old are you????
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7299
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:55:48
Edited: 2020-10-16 21:00:19

On 2020-10-16 20:51:31 Kim Foxx said:
...How old are you????...



LMFAO...You should know.....My boner worked fine...hehehehe.
jimv
jimv - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Basic Member
Joined:
18 Jul 2017
Posts to Date: 59
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:04:34

On 2020-10-16 17:19:56 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-16 15:20:54

The latest James Bond



I've also been really looking forward to the new Bond. Unfortunately we have to wait even longer now; it's been pushed out to April 2021!

Last couple movies watched in the cinema was Knives Out and Joker...
Ben Layden
Ben Layden - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Basic Member
Joined:
30 Dec 2005
Posts to Date: 6294
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:23:19

Regularly watch the arty farty offerings at Cinema Nouveau in Rosebank.
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Nov 2012
Posts to Date: 331
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:32:20

On 2020-10-16 20:50:50 Kim Foxx said:
On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said: The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol

I wanted to watch it, not sure why I didn't



I totally recommend it. The fight choreography was wiiilllld.

Im not too much into Bond films but the new Dune film looks incredible. Fan of sci-fi and I read the book. Check out the trailer too if you can
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1846
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:44:30

On 2020-10-16 20:55:48 semensquirter said:
On 2020-10-16 20:51:31 Kim Foxx said: ...How old are you????...

LMFAO...You should know.....My boner worked fine...hehehehe.



I loved it too bits
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1847
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:48:07

On 2020-10-16 21:04:34 jimv said:
On 2020-10-16 17:19:56 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-16 15:20:54

The latest James Bond

I've also been really looking forward to the new Bond. Unfortunately we have to wait even longer now; it's been pushed out to April 2021!

Last couple movies watched in the cinema was Knives Out and Joker...




That's a Pity about James Bond, too be honest I'm not sure what's out at the moment. I loved knives out, Chris Evans is perfect,I would suck his dick all day every day. Joker made me laugh a lot which says a lot about my sense of humour
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1848
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:49:51

On 2020-10-16 21:32:20 NorwegianWooD said:
On 2020-10-16 20:50:50 Kim Foxx said: On 2020-10-16 20:30:39 NorwegianWooD said: The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn".
lol

I wanted to watch it, not sure why I didn't

I totally recommend it. The fight choreography was wiiilllld.

Im not too much into Bond films but the new Dune film looks incredible. Fan of sci-fi and I read the book. Check out the trailer too if you can



Have you seen the original dune movie? It was awesome. I watched the trailer of the remake 2 weeks back , looks really good

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.