Navigation
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - When last were you at the cinema?
When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1834
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:35:25

For me I think it was last year, I watched either it chapter 2 or glass or dr sleep. It's been a while. I really want to watch something this month
Katie
Katie - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
2 Nov 2019
Posts to Date: 67
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:40:09
Edited: 2020-10-16 14:41:28

I think it was beginning of the year...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:20:54

Earlier this year - Bad Boys 3

Anything caught you eye Kim Foxx, we could go together if you need company
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1836
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 17:19:56

On 2020-10-16 15:20:54 TheKingReturns said:
Earlier this year - Bad Boys 3

Anything caught you eye Kim Foxx, we could go together if you need company



The latest James Bond
triton242
triton242 - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Gold Member
Joined:
6 Dec 2019
Posts to Date: 34
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 19:28:21

Been about 10 years lol....
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1837
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:17:31

I'm watching tenacious d pick of Destiny. I wished I watched this at the cinema. I see ster kinekor is releasing the Harry Potter movies at IMAX cinemas.
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Nov 2012
Posts to Date: 328
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:28:23

On 2020-10-16 14:35:25 Kim Foxx said:
For me I think it was last year, I watched either it chapter 2 or glass or dr sleep. It's been a while. I really want to watch something this month




Those are three really good movies
NorwegianWooD
NorwegianWooD - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Basic Member
Joined:
27 Nov 2012
Posts to Date: 329
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:30:39

The last film I watched in the cinema was very early this year. It was the Harley Quinn movie. Was such a fun film...i think the full title was "The Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of Harley Quinn". lol
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7297
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:42:30

Last of the Mohicans...in Hillbrow.
Fukkit...that long ago...
Eish...OMG...some of the ladies I pomped were not born then...
Kim Foxx
Kim Foxx - Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Re: When last were you at the cinema?
Advertiser
Joined:
24 May 2019
Posts to Date: 1840
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 20:49:17
Edited: 2020-10-16 20:52:54

On 2020-10-16 14:40:09 Katie said:
I think it was beginning of the year...



At least you got to watch something

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.