Navigation
Brooke
Brooke - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Advertiser
Joined:
17 May 2017
Posts to Date: 226
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 13:53:51

Ms Paige just a comment on the the glasses. A lot of places are now serving wine out of the "new" stemless wine glasses. I actually own a set and the weren't cheap. But yes agree I also prefer a stemmed wine glass. As for masks I'm with you 100% you on that BS
john_adams
john_adams - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Basic Member
Joined:
10 Apr 2010
Posts to Date: 471
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:04:34

I don't know , I don't wear a mask , thank the Lord for giving me a face that says "fuck with me and I will bury you in a cold shallow grave "

so far nobody has confronted me about it and I don't shop where masks are compulsory , I have a face shield I wear if I really must go into government buildings but that is as far as I am willing to bend and even that is only once in two weeks at most for a few mins
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:06:20
Edited: 2020-10-16 15:07:20

I cannot drink wine out of stemless glasses...
It's like eating biltong without teeth... :(((
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 142
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:13:32

Just had a great laugh reading all this. Thanks Ms Paige...

Just one note. Im sure sucking on biltong without teeth can prepare you for some awesome oral... ha ha ha
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4695
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:18:22

On 2020-10-16 15:13:32 Plod1975 said:
Just had a great laugh reading all this. Thanks Ms Paige...

Just one note. Im sure sucking on biltong without teeth can prepare you for some awesome oral... ha ha ha



Lol... nothing wrong with my oral... lol... bawahahaha... :)))
Curt
Curt - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Basic Member
Joined:
24 May 2007
Posts to Date: 1988
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:20:13

I agree Ms Page, my main peeve is a fkn cellphones.

You in a que and its normal that some prick at the till will be discussing his shit over the phone and taking his time to just pay and move on. You wont die if you do what you must then sort your phone calls out.

Went in a shop the other day with a sign saying, We respect your privacy so please step out the shop, finish your call then fall in line. I loved that and told the owner as well.
Plod1975
Plod1975 - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Basic Member
Joined:
22 Sep 2018
Posts to Date: 143
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:32:31

On 2020-10-16 15:18:22 Ms Paige said:
On 2020-10-16 15:13:32

Lol... nothing wrong with my oral... lol... bawahahaha... :)))



So I have heard and one day I may be fortunate enough to experience it. Mmm
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Advertiser
Joined:
18 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 4693
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 17:36:12

On 2020-10-16 15:06:20 Ms Paige said:
I cannot drink wine out of stemless glasses...
It's like eating biltong without teeth... :(((


Me neither. I actually haven't been anywhere... No,I lie, I was out with a client friens a few weeks ago. We had wine with stemmed glasses. I think he would probably have driven to Spar to buy stemmed glasses if they gave us anything else. He DID wipe down the outside of the glasses with his disinfectant wipes. The glasses only smelt funny for the first sip or 2.
Ms Paige
Ms Paige - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
Advertiser
Joined:
29 Sep 2015
Posts to Date: 4696
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 18:13:26
Edited: 2020-10-16 18:14:42

On 2020-10-16 17:36:12 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2020-10-16 15:06:20 Ms Paige said: I cannot drink wine out of stemless glasses...
It's like eating biltong without teeth... :(((
Me neither. I actually haven't been anywhere... No,I lie, I was out with a client friens a few weeks ago. We had wine with stemmed glasses. I think he would probably have driven to Spar to buy stemmed glasses if they gave us anything else. He DID wipe down the outside of the glasses with his disinfectant wipes. The glasses only smelt funny for the first sip or 2.



Aaawwww... what a gentleman... I was offered a glass of wine in a cold drink glass many times... as much as I love wine, I will decline... I see myself as a lady (in normal circumstances)... :))) lol... I still believe in good etiquette... :)))
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The new "NORMAL"
Re: The new "NORMAL"
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-16 21:02:23

The mask is absolutely useless, it just incubates stale and toxic air in front of your mouth.

This covid is a joke if you ask me. You get flu and automatically its covid??.. Common guys, let be real.

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.