Navigation
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - What instigates a session?
What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 12:46:49

This is for the Punters out there.
Feel free to add ladies .
So it's Friday, you have some available time and some cash to spend. Do you think of the logistics that is the drive, drawing the cash, phoning the lady in question or are you more selective in the planning?
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7289
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:00:59
Edited: 2020-10-16 14:03:32

I spent a lot of school fees on the impulsive bookings
Nowadays I am selective, so I plan in advance.
Mike40
Mike40 - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Basic Member
Joined:
24 Aug 2016
Posts to Date: 902
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:06:21

Spur of the moment, when I'm in the mood for it.
Like to do it within an hour or two.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
21 Oct 2019
Posts to Date: 883
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:39:36

Been trying for a Friday booking for a couple of weeks ... but with no success probably partly my fault leaving it late ... like now, I'm sure no lady that I would like to see is available, so I kind of stopped trying ... save for one lady who was available in short notice. Would think Friday is the perfect day for punting but doesn't appear to be the case ... hahaha!
Ziske
Ziske - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3407
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 14:45:47

On 2020-10-16 14:39:36 balasbak said:
Been trying for a Friday booking for a couple of weeks ... but with no success probably partly my fault leaving it late ... like now, I'm sure no lady that I would like to see is available, so I kind of stopped trying ... save for one lady who was available in short notice. Would think Friday is the perfect day for punting but doesn't appear to be the case ... hahaha!



I'm still available today xxx
Churchill
Churchill - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Basic Member
Joined:
6 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:05:10

I have learnt to visit only the Service Providers I really enjoy. Otherwise it has to be someone new who I really like the look of. Have wasted too much time and money and learned my lessons.
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Basic Member
Joined:
21 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 165
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:05:30

I normally plan ahead.
But sometimes I get an unexpected gap in my schedule and then I do a last minute booking of whoever is available and close by.
These sometimes turn out to be the best booking ever because of the spontaneity
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10402
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 15:11:00

Spur in the moment, just love it. The mystery, the what if .. then she picks up, visit is confirmed and the adrenaline start to pump, boner as hard as a rock .. just love that type of excitement ;)
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Gold Member
Joined:
7 Oct 2020
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-16 16:25:02

On 2020-10-16 15:11:00 BOOBS53 said:
Spur in the moment, just love it. The mystery, the what if .. then she picks up, visit is confirmed and the adrenaline start to pump, boner as hard as a rock .. just love that type of excitement ;)


Totally agree, sometimes these sessions turn out to be hard and fast.
Rachel
Rachel - Re: What instigates a session?
Re: What instigates a session?
Advertiser
Joined:
10 Feb 2017
Posts to Date: 85
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-16 18:25:27

I have found that the majority of my clients are spur of the moment. Very few / a very small percentage of clients make bookings for days, weeks or even months into the future, and even less of them actually show up on the day as planned..

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.