On 2020-10-16 13:05:32 Kayla said:
The only time I will get on a bike with someone is when I'm willing to spend my last moments with him, I just don't hop on the back of someones bike especially if I don't know him....
It's an different kind of 8ntimacy that you share to be a pillion... U have to make sure if u hop an the back of anyones bike that you will be willing to spend your last moments with him/her....
No disrespect just my way of thinking being a biker chick and all....
Let me ask you something....
Are you one of those people who jumps on the back of anyone's bike, just because you want to ride...? Without knowing the person and knowing how they ride?...
Now I'm going to leave you with this thought...
"It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the sheets."
If you decide to get on the back with someone... You have to trust them with your life. You'd have to be okay spending your last moments together, should something happen...
Before getting on someone's bike next time... Ask yourself - Am I okay to spend my final moments with this person? If not- take off the helmet and walk away from the bike.
Respect. Always
Love Kayla xxx LULT