On 2020-10-16 12:56:18 shaungovender said:
The worst for me is going to a mall and forgetting to use the mask, a trip all the way back to the car is most annoying, also that mask keep steaming my glasses
On 2020-10-16 12:54:41 triton242 said:
You are not alone there.
I also refuse to acknowledge anything that starts with 'new normal', forced distancing etc. lol
On 2020-10-16 12:45:50 Ms Paige said:
Honestly I'm to old for this shit. I absolutely HATE a mask... I cannot do a "mask"...
Malanshof is out of power since this morning... so my favourite place to go to for charging my phones is "Rocomamas"... there I just chill, have a drink (wine, since I stopped drinking on my own from home)... having a lunch or a snack, and leave after I'm done charging my phones...
Today I went there with my own wine glass... lol...
The surprise on their faces...
Talking about the "new normal"... Rocomamas wine glasses look like a cold drink glass... no stem or foot...
I'm sorry... I did shit in my days... bad bad shit... but drinking wine out of a cold drink glass without a stem and foot will NEVER be my "NEW NORMAL"...
I'm now sitting here with my own sexy wine glass... everyone is smiling at me...
I refuse to live in the New "normal"... I don't think it's made for 45 plus... :)))
On 2020-10-16 12:45:50 Ms Paige said:
Honestly I'm to old for this shit. I absolutely HATE a mask... I cannot do a "mask"...
Malanshof is out of power since this morning... so my favourite place to go to for charging my phones is "Rocomamas"... there I just chill, have a drink (wine, since I stopped drinking on my own from home)... having a lunch or a snack, and leave after I'm done charging my phones...
Today I went there with my own wine glass... lol...
The surprise on their faces...
Talking about the "new normal"... Rocomamas wine glasses look like a cold drink glass... no stem or foot...
I'm sorry... I did shit in my days... bad bad shit... but drinking wine out of a cold drink glass without a stem and foot will NEVER be my "NEW NORMAL"...
I'm now sitting here with my own sexy wine glass... everyone is smiling at me...
I refuse to live in the New "normal"... I don't think it's made for 45 plus... :)))
On 2020-10-16 12:56:18 shaungovender said:
...a trip all the way back to the car is most annoying,...