Navigation
lts001
lts001 - No over 55 year olds
No over 55 year olds
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Dec 2006
Posts to Date: 336
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 14:57:14
Edited: 2020-10-15 14:57:42

I am heading in that direction and was thinking...

What is the reasoning behind the maximum age for some SP?
BikerBrian
BikerBrian - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Basic Member
Joined:
30 May 2017
Posts to Date: 599
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 15:19:00

On 2020-10-15 14:57:14 lts001 said:
I am heading in that direction and was thinking...

What is the reasoning behind the maximum age for some SP?



It appears that some ladies don't want to benefit from our years of experience?
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Gold Member
Joined:
9 Jun 2015
Posts to Date: 10398
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 15:19:29

If someone has the answer, let me know too. It's like one of that non logic statements that I don't understand ;)
Johannesjacobs
Johannesjacobs - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Gold Member
Joined:
17 Dec 2016
Posts to Date: 198
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 15:42:17

Just lie about your age...

Alot of the SP's say they are 29 but then they are 39.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Advertiser
Joined:
28 Sep 2020
Posts to Date: 26
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 15:51:20

I believe it has to do with personal experiences.

One SP might have had a few difficult bookings with older men, or may have experienced one vile person of age and this can give the SP a general bias about older clientele.

It happens often and the mind is a tricky thing when it comes to self preservation in this line of work.


ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 755
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:08:56

Well if I was a male SP I'd have "no over 35" LOL.
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Basic Member
Joined:
26 Aug 2011
Posts to Date: 756
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:11:15

Liza
Liza - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Advertiser
Joined:
22 Jun 2018
Posts to Date: 699
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:12:14

Please come visit me. As I've stated my oldest client are 76.... What a gentleman..and YES... He still fcks me.

My gosh.... What is it with the "older age" thing with some of the ladies? Yes, you have every right,your body your rules. I rather spoil a older gentlemen,than be fucked like a Street whore ,abused, hair pulled by some of the young guys. The mentality is that they must fuck his money worth out if you. I Will not allow that. For NO AMOUNT OF MONEY! Why... Because there will ALWAYS BE A client that will top your wallet and not fuck me to the point that I need to cancel my next appointment.


My 2 cents.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Advertiser
Joined:
1 Dec 2015
Posts to Date: 3401
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:18:26

On 2020-10-15 16:12:14 Liza said:
Please come visit me. As I've stated my oldest client are 76.... What a gentleman..and YES... He still fcks me.

My gosh.... What is it with the "older age" thing with some of the ladies? Yes, you have every right,your body your rules. I rather spoil a older gentlemen,than be fucked like a Street whore ,abused, hair pulled by some of the young guys. The mentality is that they must fuck his money worth out if you. I Will not allow that. For NO AMOUNT OF MONEY! Why... Because there will ALWAYS BE A client that will top your wallet and not fuck me to the point that I need to cancel my next appointment.


My 2 cents.



Amen Queen I agree older gents are just amazing! Xxx
Laura
Laura - Re: No over 55 year olds
Re: No over 55 year olds
Advertiser
Joined:
6 Apr 2014
Posts to Date: 310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-15 16:28:45

Rather been an old mens Darling then a young boys slave... Ek verkies maar die ouer weergawes...

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.