On 2020-10-14 23:57:15 Liza said:
You bring the Grooming machine, (Phillip's Body groomer works excellent)but anyone you prefer...I will gladly lay you down on my massage bed and trim your cock ,balls, neck and back hair. I also do pedicures.
Make sure you book an 2 hour session. Need to get you into a shower after, and get into real naughtyness.
No extra charge for that service. It's included in my normal rate.
Love
Liza
Xoxo
On 2020-10-15 06:26:42 Brooke said:
Vampirezn is spot in his his recommendation. Lady's Phillips shaver the BEST. Not the cheapie. Make the investment. Well worth it
On 2020-10-14 21:20:08 vampirezn said:
I read up lots before buying. It has a few attachments too...
On 2020-10-15 06:48:32 vampirezn said:
While we're on this subject, what's a good face cream guys?
I'm not talking cock cream or Dawn, higher end stuff that doesn't leave your face looking oily like a Krispy Kreme doughnut