Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2020-10-12 21:38:28

Yummy I prefer to spank you
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1505
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 08:17:35

On 2020-10-12 21:38:28 RealNkunzi said:
Yummy I prefer to spank you



*****skirt pulled up one cheek and bending over******
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
11 Apr 2018
Posts to Date: 7254
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 09:01:50

On 2020-10-12 20:19:16 Lupe Luxe said:
@SS.... you know where to find my office ;-)



Yes I do...Thanks for the info.
I will send you a boner alert in advance.
orgyking
orgyking - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Gold Member
Joined:
1 Nov 2002
Posts to Date: 357
View Profile
Posted: 2020-10-13 10:08:42

pm me too would love to watch you bend over close up
Lupe Luxe
Lupe Luxe - Re: My oh my!!
Re: My oh my!!
Advertiser
Joined:
8 Aug 2019
Posts to Date: 1506
  View Profile  
Posted: 2020-10-13 14:19:14

On 2020-10-13 10:08:42 orgyking said:
pm me too would love to watch you bend over close up



You're welcome to ring my office. I will be waiting with excitement:)

Reply

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend


Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.